Old 09-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Mike Lyle

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains

these
words:
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains

these
words:

I like Monty, but it _was_ English he did at university!

so did i but that don't mean i dunno nuffink about nuffink else

Fairy nuff, but Titchmarsh or Smith he wouldn't claim to be.

Or Loades of others...

You set 'em up, I'll Downham.

--
Mike.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains

these
words:
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains
these
words:

I like Monty, but it _was_ English he did at university!

so did i but that don't mean i dunno nuffink about nuffink else

Fairy nuff, but Titchmarsh or Smith he wouldn't claim to be.

Or Loades of others...

You set 'em up, I'll Downham.

My mind is presently resting, as a Fallowfield.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 09-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Mike Lyle

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains

these
words:

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains

these
words:
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains
these
words:

I like Monty, but it _was_ English he did at university!

so did i but that don't mean i dunno nuffink about nuffink

else

Fairy nuff, but Titchmarsh or Smith he wouldn't claim to be.

Or Loades of others...

You set 'em up, I'll Downham.

My mind is presently resting, as a Fallowfield.

How did you Menage to drag that one up?

--
Mike.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:48 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains

these
words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains
these
words:
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains
these
words:

I like Monty, but it _was_ English he did at university!

so did i but that don't mean i dunno nuffink about nuffink

else

Fairy nuff, but Titchmarsh or Smith he wouldn't claim to be.

Or Loades of others...

You set 'em up, I'll Downham.

My mind is presently resting, as a Fallowfield.

How did you Menage to drag that one up?

I was Lead, Ward you believe?

Old 10-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Mike Lyle

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains

these
words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains

these
words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains
these
words:
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle"

contains
these words:

I like Monty, but it _was_ English he did at university!

so did i but that don't mean i dunno nuffink about nuffink

else

Fairy nuff, but Titchmarsh or Smith he wouldn't claim to be.

Or Loades of others...

You set 'em up, I'll Downham.

My mind is presently resting, as a Fallowfield.

How did you Menage to drag that one up?

I was Lead, Ward you believe?

I've got Loads more to come...

--
Mike.

Old 10-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

I've got Loads more to come...

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

Repetition!

Old 10-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Mike Lyle

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains

these
words:

I've got Loads more to come...

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

Repetition!

Oops! Sorry. Ein Klein mishtake.

--
Mike.

Old 13-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Steve Newport

Default New fig tree question

Perhaps their not really there.....................sorry I'll go away

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 13:12:16 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:
Well, it would appreciate being brought in, and the small figments might

Old 13-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Steve Newport

Well, as my tree is some 10 feet high and firmly rooted in the lawn
(no pit bless the previous owners] I guess I wont be bringing mine
inside. However, Ill leave the little fruit on and let you know next
year whether they are still there.

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 19:37:47 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

I like Monty, but it _was_ English he did at university! Subject to
correction, I'd say those fruitlets won't take anything away from the
tree during the cold season, so it ought to be OK to leave them to
drop of their own accord.

I don't know Monty (no TV) but I agree with you, Mike. If there's a cold
snap, they'll drop off - if not, they may well ripen the next year.

Over winter the tree won't be doing anything - except shivering.

Carpobrotus Edulis AKA Ice Plant, Hottentot Fig, Kaffir Fig Paddy's Pig[_3_] Garden Photos 0 24-03-2010 06:54 AM
Fig tree question AndyS Gardening 3 04-04-2006 02:40 PM
Fig question B & J Gardening 0 18-05-2004 03:03 PM
Fig question madgardener Gardening 2 18-05-2004 07:05 AM
[IBC] ligustrum [and extra added fig question] Nina Shishkoff Bonsai 5 07-01-2004 11:07 AM