GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Buds dropping before blooming (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/83229-buds-dropping-before-blooming.html)

Tan Thuan Seah 09-09-2004 01:15 PM

Buds dropping before blooming

Hi all,

I am growing this Firecracker Chilli plant from seed and recently it
started to have buds. But for some reason, the bud didn't manage to bloom,
it just dropped off the plant. I am using 2 daylight compact flourescent as
its main light source. Could it be too much blue light and insufficient
light in the red and orange spectrum? Or what other reason could it be? Any
adivce will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thuan Seah