Old 08-02-2003, 12:06 AM
Gareth

Default OT, Daily mail scam cash prize game?

Alan Holmes penned the following article...

The Daily Mail is currently running a 'game' in which, if you match
numbers printed in the paper every day, with those on cards
issued on Saturday and Sunday you are guaranteed prizes of up
to £100,000.

When I bought the Mail, the game card was missing, but I can get one if I'd
care to send a sae to them... I care not to!

--
Gareth
Old 08-02-2003, 12:37 AM
Emrys Davies

'Alan',

Where does gardening remotely figure in all of this?

Last week we had the Paul Burrell saga and here we go again.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

The Daily Mail is currently running a 'game' in which, if you match
numbers printed in the paper every day, with those on cards
issued on Saturday and Sunday you are guaranteed prizes of up
to £100,000.

This week I have matched numbers two days running, to make a
claim you have to contact a phone number, on which, you either
get a recorded message telling you that no one is available to take
the call or you get an engaged signal.

And of course, each time you get the message telling you that there
is no one available to help, you get charged for the call!

So if you are unlucky enough to be a reader of the Daily Mail and you
match any of the numbers do not expect to get any prize!

I have now sent the daily mail three emails asking for help and each
one has been ignored.

Any ideas as to how I can get to claim the prizes they say I have
already won?

Alan

Old 08-02-2003, 10:14 AM
will

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

The Daily Mail is currently running a 'game' in which, if you match
numbers printed in the paper every day, with those on cards
issued on Saturday and Sunday you are guaranteed prizes of up
to £100,000.

Sorry Alan, but people who finance the Daily Mail get no sympathy from me!
Old 08-02-2003, 03:43 PM
Alan Holmes

"will" wrote in message
om...
"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

The Daily Mail is currently running a 'game' in which, if you match
numbers printed in the paper every day, with those on cards
issued on Saturday and Sunday you are guaranteed prizes of up
to £100,000.

Sorry Alan, but people who finance the Daily Mail get no sympathy from me!

ROTFLMHO

I really only buy it for the 'codeword' puzzle!

Alan

Sacha's letter in Daily Mail alan.holmes United Kingdom 45 13-12-2010 03:53 PM
MAKE THOUSANDS FAST!!! NOT A SCAM, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM Rico Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 03-09-2010 03:22 AM
*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoOne Gardening 0 03-01-2005 10:50 AM
OT, Daily mail scam cash prize game? Even more OT :-(( Mike United Kingdom 0 09-02-2003 06:49 PM