Old 27-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Jim Webster

Default Use of Batons (was Police Brutality)

God alone knows, nothing to do with me, it was just pete forging my posts,
ask him

Jim Webster

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
Birdwatching?

Old 27-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Jim Webster

God alone knows, nothing to do with me, it was just pete forging my posts,
ask him

Jim Webster

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
Birdwatching?

Old 27-09-2004, 01:10 PM
James

People that tortue animals or support toturing animals might quite enjoy a
little beating I would have thought. It's a type of bloodsport after all!

"Jim Webster" wrote in message
God alone knows, nothing to do with me, it was just pete forging my posts,
ask him

Jim Webster

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
Birdwatching?

Old 27-09-2004, 05:12 PM
BAC

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
People that tortue animals or support toturing animals might quite enjoy a
little beating I would have thought. It's a type of bloodsport after all!

So what would similar logic say about people who support police brutality?

Old 27-09-2004, 08:23 PM
BAC

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
People that tortue animals or support toturing animals might quite

enjoy
little beating I would have thought. It's a type of bloodsport after

all!

So what would similar logic say about people who support police

brutality?

I don't think anyone supports Police Brutality

I don't think the people brutalised by the police in parliament square
equate hunting with dogs with the torture of animals, either.

Old 28-09-2004, 12:28 AM
James

That's right they don't. But they are blinded by ignorance and stupitity
aren't they?

"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
"BAC" wrote in message

. uk...

Old 28-09-2004, 08:44 AM
BAC

"James" wrote in message
.uk...

"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
People that tortue animals or support toturing animals might quite

enjoy
little beating I would have thought. It's a type of bloodsport

after
all!

So what would similar logic say about people who support police

brutality?

I don't think anyone supports Police Brutality

I don't think the people brutalised by the police in parliament square
equate hunting with dogs with the torture of animals, either.

That's right they don't. But they are blinded by ignorance and stupitity
aren't they?

They certainly seem to hold diametrically opposed views to you on these
matters. I doubt whether, as a body, the people involved are any more or
less ignorant or stupid than any other cross section of society. I'd be
surprised, actually, if they were not somewhat better informed about field
sports than the average person, since they have an interest in them, and are
probably participants in some form or another. My speculation would be that
they simply hold to a different set of values regarding animals than you.

Old 28-09-2004, 09:58 AM
James

And so back to Bridwatching and Natural History.....

"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
.uk...

"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
"BAC" wrote in message

. uk...

Old 28-09-2004, 11:33 AM
BAC

"James" wrote in message
o.uk...

"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
.uk...

"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

By all means. Enjoy it while you can. There are probably some well meaning
people who think all twitchers are crazy, and all bird watchers are
twitchers, and all people who are crazy should be detained indefinitely
without trial :-)

Old 28-09-2004, 11:44 AM
James

"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
o.uk...

"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
.uk...

"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
"BAC" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

Quite so, and how short sighted is the average person anyhow? No need to
even think about that one.

Old 28-09-2004, 03:22 PM
bigboard

James wrote:

That's right they don't. But they are blinded by ignorance and stupitity
aren't they?

Might I just point out the delicious irony of spelling 'stupidity' wrong?

--
Let's call it an accidental feature.
-- Larry Wall

Old 28-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Jim Webster

Nothing to do with me, it is just Pete forging IDs again. He is also forging
Derek Moody in this thread as well

Jim

Old 01-10-2004, 08:23 AM
John Morgan

Leslie wrote in message
. ..

Hello Jim

Always read the headers before replying. It's not Jim posting.