Old 07-10-2004, 07:26 PM

Default Possible frost tonite - do I bring in my exotics?

Hi

I have 2 x 2 foot tree ferns, a baby palm and a banana tree. Should I
bring them in tonite, as I have no fleece available?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ukweather/midlands/

Many thanks
Old 07-10-2004, 07:53 PM
Robert

P wrote:
: Hi
:
: I have 2 x 2 foot tree ferns, a baby palm and a banana tree. Should I
: bring them in tonite, as I have no fleece available?
:
: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ukweather/midlands/
:
: Many thanks

Either that or put them close to a wall and cover with newspapers and/or
straw held in with netting or net curtains. Suspect it won't be that bad but
you will need to prepare your plan as I believe you have heavy frosts up
where you are through the winter

Old 07-10-2004, 07:58 PM

Thanks for the reply Robert. My aspect is east facing, in an iner city
area.

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:53:58 +0100, "Robert"
wrote:

P wrote:
: Hi
: