Old 20-10-2004, 06:16 PM
Sacha

Default Seedsmen

Catalogue time again and as I've mentioned in another thread, we've just
received a veg.one and a flowering plant one from Plants of Distinction in
Suffolk:

www.plantsofdistinction.co.uk

Then there is Plant World in Newton Abbot, Devon

http://www.plantworld-devon.co.uk/

And Secret Seeds in Tiverton, Devon have added veg. and herbs to their
range:
http://www.secretseeds.com/

And Guy Sissons, also in Devon, has a fabulous range of unusual climbing
plants (he only deals in climbers)

http://www.plantsman.com/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 20-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Trevor Appleton

Can't get anything from this one Sacha

http://www.plantsman.com/

k...

Old 20-10-2004, 08:52 PM
martin froggatt

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
Catalogue time again and as I've mentioned in another thread, we've just
received a veg.one and a flowering plant one from Plants of Distinction in
Suffolk:

www.plantsofdistinction.co.uk

Then there is Plant World in Newton Abbot, Devon

http://www.plantworld-devon.co.uk/

And Secret Seeds in Tiverton, Devon have added veg. and herbs to their
range:
http://www.secretseeds.com/

And Guy Sissons, also in Devon, has a fabulous range of unusual climbing
plants (he only deals in climbers)

http://www.plantsman.com/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

I was very impressed with Plants of Distinction this year, particularly the
Lathyrus and Tropaeolum species. Another one to look at is B and T World
Seeds
http://www.b-and-t-world-seeds.com/homepage.htm
these people have a massive range on offer and I shall be ordering from them
towards the end of the year.

Martin Froggatt.

Old 20-10-2004, 09:22 PM
Sacha

On 20/10/04 7:20 pm, in article
-service-com, "Trevor Appleton"
wrote:

Can't get anything from this one Sacha

http://www.plantsman.com/

Don't understand that, Trevor. I've just tried it and went straight to that
site. http://www.plantsman.com/
I've copied and pasted the address, just as I did before.
snip
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 04-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Trevor Appleton

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
Catalogue time again and as I've mentioned in another thread, we've just
received a veg.one and a flowering plant one from Plants of Distinction in
Suffolk:

www.plantsofdistinction.co.uk

Then there is Plant World in Newton Abbot, Devon

http://www.plantworld-devon.co.uk/

And Secret Seeds in Tiverton, Devon have added veg. and herbs to their
range:
http://www.secretseeds.com/

And Guy Sissons, also in Devon, has a fabulous range of unusual climbing
plants (he only deals in climbers)

http://www.plantsman.com/
--
Sacha