Old 31-10-2004, 02:46 PM
Sacha

Default Paulownia seeds need good home

Anyone want some Paulownia seeds? If so, please email me your snailmail
address.
We *think* it's P. tomentosa but the person who gave it to Ray wasn't
certain and isn't contactable at present. Whatever it is, it's lovely!
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...omentosa&spell
=1
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 31-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Bob Hobden

"Sacha" wrote ...
Anyone want some Paulownia seeds? If so, please email me your snailmail
address.
We *think* it's P. tomentosa but the person who gave it to Ray wasn't
certain and isn't contactable at present. Whatever it is, it's lovely!
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...omentosa&spell
=1
--

Love some to grow for our new local Park (when it's built), e-mail sent.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 31-10-2004, 06:02 PM
Sacha

On 31/10/04 16:43, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote ...
Anyone want some Paulownia seeds? If so, please email me your snailmail
address.
We *think* it's P. tomentosa but the person who gave it to Ray wasn't
certain and isn't contactable at present. Whatever it is, it's lovely!
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...omentosa&spell
=1
--

Love some to grow for our new local Park (when it's built), e-mail sent.

Got it - I'll send them off some time this week.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 01-11-2004, 09:51 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 31/10/04 16:43, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote ...
Anyone want some Paulownia seeds? If so, please email me your

snailmail
address.
We *think* it's P. tomentosa but the person who gave it to Ray wasn't
certain and isn't contactable at present. Whatever it is, it's lovely!

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...omentosa&spell
=1
--

Love some to grow for our new local Park (when it's built), e-mail sent.

Got it - I'll send them off some time this week.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

Amazing stuff paulownia seed isn't it? so fine you can not really believe
you are going to get a tree from it, first time I grew it I thought I had
got a duff batch of pods, they really look as if they should have something
far more impressive in them :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk