GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Huge 2nd crop of coriander (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/86355-huge-2nd-crop-coriander.html)

Roy Omond 12-11-2004 01:26 PM

Huge 2nd crop of coriander

I've never managed this before, but this year I let quite a few
of my coriander plants go to seed, and I now have an absolutely
huge bumper second crop right now.

Location is between Cambridge and Saffron Walden.

Is this normal / expected behaviour ?

Des Higgins 12-11-2004 02:29 PM

"Roy Omond" wrote in message
I've never managed this before, but this year I let quite a few
of my coriander plants go to seed, and I now have an absolutely
huge bumper second crop right now.

Location is between Cambridge and Saffron Walden.

Is this normal / expected behaviour ?

Get you hair cut you curry cooking lout.

Des

DJBrenton 15-11-2004 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce
No, it's totally weird. I never got a first crop.
"

Obviously he stole your first crop for a second one.

Bruce 15-11-2004 07:28 PM

The swine!

--
DJBrenton