Old 17-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Sacha

Default Michauxia Tchihatcheffii

Has had anybody else any experience of getting seeds of this to germinate.
I know it's a brute but it seems to be downright sulky!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 22-11-2004, 11:14 AM
Sacha

On 22/11/04 18:49, in article , "goldfinch"
wrote:

I've had experience of not getting it to germinate :-(

Janet

We'll have to start a club..... ;-(
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

-------------
I can join that.

They make it sound quite possible in the blurb on the packet of seeds.

This year we're going to get seeds from Derry Watkins if she has them
available. She knows my husband quite well and gave him the original
Michauxia we had. She has some *very* interesting plants:
http://www.specialplants.net/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 22-11-2004, 08:31 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
goldfinch wrote:

------------
Be sure to tell us if the Michauxia germinate and how you did it. I like a
challenge but this one seems to have a 0% rate of success :-(

I got M. campanuloides to germinate, but have not tried that one.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 23-11-2004, 02:45 AM
goldfinch

This year we're going to get seeds from Derry Watkins if she has them
available. She knows my husband quite well and gave him the original
Michauxia we had. She has some *very* interesting plants:
http://www.specialplants.net/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Be sure to tell us if the Michauxia germinate and how you did it. I like a
challenge but this one seems to have a 0% rate of success :-(

I will have a look at specialplants.net/ but do not intend to buy

Marina
E. Sx