Old 23-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Lazarus Cooke

Default anemone japonica in shade

I think it was Maggie Campbell-Culver who was on the talking wireless
yesterday singing the praises of a j as a shady plant. 'The more shade,
the more it'll like it' is what (I think) she said.

Has anyone any experience of anemone japonica in heavy shade?

Lazarus

--
Remover the rock from the email address
Old 23-11-2004, 06:46 PM
Sacha

On 23/11/04 1:55 pm, in article
, "Lazarus Cooke"
wrote:

I think it was Maggie Campbell-Culver who was on the talking wireless
yesterday singing the praises of a j as a shady plant. 'The more shade,
the more it'll like it' is what (I think) she said.

Has anyone any experience of anemone japonica in heavy shade?

We have some growing in the bed opposite the front door of our house and
round and about that area. All are in shade. At the bottom of the garden
and in shade from the big, old Atlantic Cedar, we have more. All do very
well indeed.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)

Old 23-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Peter Crosland

Mine grow fine in all sorts of location from full shade to full sun and
thrive.

--
Peter Crosland
"

Anemone de Caen? shade clarissa United Kingdom 1 04-09-2006 08:38 AM
Anemone Japonica Joanne United Kingdom 0 27-10-2004 03:31 PM
Shade shade shade stephane Boutin United Kingdom 6 18-05-2003 06:32 AM
Anemone blanda showing? Hussein M. United Kingdom 8 16-04-2003 01:20 AM
anemone coronaria papa United Kingdom 1 06-12-2002 08:03 PM