Old 04-11-2002, 08:25 PM
D Rogers

Default Help

After spending the summer with me here in the UK.
My Fiancee has developed a crush on Alan Titchmarsh,
What can I do???
Old 05-11-2002, 04:24 AM
Tony

Tell her to join the back of the queue!!

Regards.

Old 05-11-2002, 04:35 PM
Janet

Well he won't be appearing on Gardeners World, he said he goodbyes last
Friday , but tell your fiancee to watch Home Front in the Garden, with
Diarmuid Gavin, the Site Manager, 'Sean' with his lovely Irish Voice is my
kind of man. I'd clean his wellies anyday!!!

Old 05-11-2002, 05:56 PM
JennyC

"D Rogers" wrote in message
After spending the summer with me here in the UK.
My Fiancee has developed a crush on Alan Titchmarsh,
What can I do???

I hope you mean as in 'throw him into the crusher'' :~))
he did his last GW on Friday - Hooray !
Jenny

Old 06-11-2002, 09:44 AM
Rufus

Send your fiancée home with one of his books, that should do the trick!

Rufus
----------------

Old 06-11-2002, 04:46 PM
Anne Wheeldon

"D Rogers" wrote in a message:
After spending the summer with me here in the UK.
My Fiancee has developed a crush on Alan Titchmarsh,
What can I do???

Get her an appointment with an optician?

Only joking!
Anne

Old 06-11-2002, 07:01 PM
Robert

Paint your garden fences blue

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM