GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   angelica seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8733-angelica-seeds.html)

Marcel Valk 09-11-2002 11:09 AM

angelica seeds

Hi i am looking for angelica seeds can anyone help me to find some nice varieaties.

many thanks

Janet 09-11-2002 06:56 PM

angelica seeds

Noticed there had some in the Chiltern Seed Catalogue. Sorry can't help
with varieties, as I've given my book to the next door neighbour. Try going
to www.chilternseeds.co.uk. I e-mailed them regarding some seeds, and they
kindly sent me a catalogue. Apparently it has been mentioned on this
newsgroup that their seeds have a good germination rate. Perhaps some kind
sole might offer you some seeds. Its the sort of plant I'd love to have in
my garden.

Anne Jackson 09-11-2002 11:31 PM

angelica seeds

The message
from "Janet" contains these words:

Its the sort of plant I'd love to have in my garden.

It's the plant I've got *all over* my garden!

Sorry I can't help with seeds, I've started cutting off all the
seedheads before the seeds mature in the hopes of getting rid of
this invasion!

--
Anne

ICQ #:- 119531282