GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   thoughts on lime? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/87548-thoughts-lime.html)

Oxymel of Squill 10-12-2004 03:36 PM

thoughts on lime?

what do folk think about lime?

my gardening book has a section on the importance of liming, releases
nutrients, counteracts acidity etc; apparently it's all things wonderful

but local garden shops don't stock it, and the one that does isn't getting
any more once it's gone. He eyes my grey beard and says it's only used by
old people and nobody else bothers

cheers

Mike Lyle 10-12-2004 03:47 PM

Oxymel of Squill wrote:
what do folk think about lime?

my gardening book has a section on the importance of liming,

releases
nutrients, counteracts acidity etc; apparently it's all things
wonderful

but local garden shops don't stock it, and the one that does isn't
getting any more once it's gone. He eyes my grey beard and says

it's
only used by old people and nobody else bothers

"Nobody else" can all take a long walk off a short pier, then! Try
the nearest farmers' supplier if B&Q haven't got it. If _they_
haven't got any, I suppose it means your local soil is already
alkaline.

It's easy to overdo it, of course (don't they say "Lime makes father
rich and son poor"?); and some soils never want it, while many others
won't need it for years.

Mike.

Bob Hobden 10-12-2004 05:28 PM

"Oxymel of Squill" wrote ...
what do folk think about lime?

my gardening book has a section on the importance of liming, releases
nutrients, counteracts acidity etc; apparently it's all things wonderful

but local garden shops don't stock it, and the one that does isn't getting
any more once it's gone. He eyes my grey beard and says it's only used by
old people and nobody else bothers

Yes, we use it on the allotments, good for our silt/clay soil, helps break
it up too.
On the garden I do use some lime as I throw some Growmore about and
understand that includes lime.

--
Regards
Bob

[email protected] 10-12-2004 05:31 PM

Oxymel of Squill wrote:
what do folk think about lime?

my gardening book has a section on the importance of liming, releases

nutrients, counteracts acidity etc; apparently it's all things

wonderful

but local garden shops don't stock it, and the one that does isn't

getting
any more once it's gone. He eyes my grey beard and says it's only

used by
old people and nobody else bothers

cheers

Why don't you buy a soil testing kit and check the the ph of your soil
in several different places? If you act on the results bearing in mind
the type of plants youwish to grow in these places that should take out
all the guesswork and old wives tales.
Cheers
Tony Bull www.caterpillarfountain.co.uk

Oxymel of Squill 10-12-2004 07:15 PM

"Nobody else" can all take a long walk off a short pier, then! Try
the nearest farmers' supplier if B&Q haven't got it. If _they_
haven't got any, I suppose it means your local soil is already
alkaline.

:-) my B&Q garden centre kept me waiting 20 minutes while they decided
they'd never heard of lime

Oxymel of Squill 10-12-2004 07:17 PM

Why don't you buy a soil testing kit and check the the ph of your soil
in several different places? If you act on the results bearing in mind
the type of plants youwish to grow in these places that should take out
all the guesswork and old wives tales.

good thought, I should do that. But Much of my garden is under next door's
overhanging pine tree which I'm told makes the soil acid with its needles,
plus I get lots of moss which also likes acid conditions

thanks all for comments (excpet the prat with the gin & lime of course;
there's always one saddo with nothing to say who says it anyway)

Jon

Chris Hogg 10-12-2004 07:32 PM

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:36:23 -0000, "Oxymel of Squill"
wrote:

what do folk think about lime?

my gardening book has a section on the importance of liming, releases
nutrients, counteracts acidity etc; apparently it's all things wonderful

but local garden shops don't stock it, and the one that does isn't getting
any more once it's gone. He eyes my grey beard and says it's only used by
old people and nobody else bothers

cheers

Lime as I know it is hydrated calcium oxide, chemically Ca(OH)2. It's
quite strongly alkaline, and it wouldn't surprise me if, in this
litigious age, garden centres don't stock it for fear of being sued
by someone who got it in their eyes, or for health and safety reasons
in respect of their own staff.

In my local Wyvale, I found that small bags of 'lime' looked
suspiciously like ground limestone, calcium carbonate, CaCO3. While
this would eventually do much the same as lime, it's a lot slower
acting.

If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially one who
sells lime mortars.

--
Chris

Mike Lyle 10-12-2004 07:47 PM

Oxymel of Squill wrote:
Why don't you buy a soil testing kit and check the the ph of your
soil in several different places? If you act on the results

bearing
in mind the type of plants youwish to grow in these places that
should take out all the guesswork and old wives tales.

good thought, I should do that. But Much of my garden is under next
door's overhanging pine tree which I'm told makes the soil acid

with
its needles, plus I get lots of moss which also likes acid

conditions

It takes a lot of decayed leaves to turn a soil acid; and conifers'
needles don't decay all that quickly. There are mosses which flourish
on pure limestone, too. But I don't mean your soil _isn't_ acid: it
could be. Most gardens do end up slightly acid, I think.

Does any particular kind of plant not grow well for you, even with
the right aspect etc? Cabbages? Wallflowers? Do summer-flowering
heathers and camellias do well? Are hydrangeas pink (alkaline) or
blue (acid)? I ask because soil-testing kits don't work for
everybody; and in any case if your garden performs right for you,
then there's nothing wrong with the soil: you may only need to lime
the vegetable patch, and that not very often.

Mike.

Mike Lyle 10-12-2004 08:11 PM

wrote:

[...]

Hydrated lime, slaked quicklime, as you say, is nasty; and there's
ordinarily no horticultural point. Garden lime in the form of ground
chalk or limestone is the one to go for: it works better for most
purposes because it's slower-acting and washes out less. Some gardens
benefit from "magnesium limestone".

Mike.

Neil Tonks 10-12-2004 08:38 PM

I use lime on my vegetable plots and allotment as many vegetables prefer an
alkaline soil.

My area (the Vale of Belvoir) has ironstone as its bedrock and this tends to
make the soil acid - when I tested one of my small veg plots (created from a
lawn which was really just old pasture as it was seemingly simply fenced
when the house was built, and mown from then on as a lawn) it recorded a Ph
of 5, which is VERY acid in soil terms!

I have no difficulty getting lime (I use the ground limestone variety as I
think it's safer) but then again the area is very agricultural. The local
garden centres and 'country store' type of shop all sell it.

It isn't needed in many gardens, but where it is, it makes a real difference
especially to vegetables.

Neil

Visit my Peak District walking website - www.peakwalking.co.uk

Franz Heymann 10-12-2004 09:30 PM

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Oxymel of Squill" wrote ...
what do folk think about lime?

my gardening book has a section on the importance of liming,

releases
nutrients, counteracts acidity etc; apparently it's all things

wonderful

but local garden shops don't stock it, and the one that does isn't

getting
any more once it's gone. He eyes my grey beard and says it's only

used by
old people and nobody else bothers

Yes, we use it on the allotments, good for our silt/clay soil,

helps break
it up too.
On the garden I do use some lime as I throw some Growmore about and
understand that includes lime.

Lime is not declared on the packaging.
I have never heard of Growmore containing lime.
I have spent a substantial time using Google to find if Growmore
contains lime, and drew a complete blank.
As an aside, I found stuff called "Organic Growmore" which appears to
have similar application rates as Ordinary Growmore. I wonder which
organic processes can yield such concentrated chemicals.

Franz

Mike Lyle 10-12-2004 09:43 PM

Franz Heymann wrote:
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Oxymel of Squill" wrote ...

[...]
On the garden I do use some lime as I throw some Growmore about

and
understand that includes lime.

Lime is not declared on the packaging.
I have never heard of Growmore containing lime.
I have spent a substantial time using Google to find if Growmore
contains lime, and drew a complete blank.

Glad you did that: I raised an eyebrow when I read the original
message. Growmore is a standard NPK fertiliser, and certainly
shouldn't contain lime: it would throw one's calculations out. (Not
that I calculate!)

As an aside, I found stuff called "Organic Growmore" which appears

have similar application rates as Ordinary Growmore. I wonder

which
organic processes can yield such concentrated chemicals.

I suppose they make and then evaporate aqueous solutions, which seems
an expensive procedure. I imagine guano is involved. I think
naturally-occurring nitrates would be allowed under organic rules, so
Chile nitre could be used too.

Mike.

Franz Heymann 11-12-2004 07:11 AM

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Oxymel of Squill" wrote ...

[...]
On the garden I do use some lime as I throw some Growmore about

and
understand that includes lime.

Lime is not declared on the packaging.
I have never heard of Growmore containing lime.
I have spent a substantial time using Google to find if Growmore
contains lime, and drew a complete blank.

Glad you did that: I raised an eyebrow when I read the original
message. Growmore is a standard NPK fertiliser, and certainly
shouldn't contain lime: it would throw one's calculations out. (Not
that I calculate!)

As a footnote: I have found a statement to the effect that the pH of
a sample of Growmore has been measured to be 7.1. That is about as
neutral as one can get.

As an aside, I found stuff called "Organic Growmore" which appears

have similar application rates as Ordinary Growmore. I wonder

which
organic processes can yield such concentrated chemicals.

I suppose they make and then evaporate aqueous solutions, which

seems
an expensive procedure. I imagine guano is involved. I think
naturally-occurring nitrates would be allowed under organic rules,

so
Chile nitre could be used too.

Would your argument hold for phosphates as well as for nitrates?
My brother was manager of an opencast Calcium Superphosphate mine in
South Africa. The mineral was certainly as "naturally occurring" as
Chile Nitre. Does that make Superphosphate an organic fertiliser?
{:-))

I would have thought that by the time one has treated and mixed enough
of a variety of organic manures to make the equivalent of a well
balanced 7-7-7 Growmore, with comparable concentrations, the stuff
would be unmarketably expensive. I think it is much more likely that
someone is profiting by a bit of ripping off.

Franz

Robert 11-12-2004 01:41 PM

:
: If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially one who
: sells lime mortars.

Builder's lime is a different thing altogether and is inactive on the
garden. I am surprised that so many people do not use lime. It is essential
where I garden in Plymouth as the soil will get 'sour' after too long
without it as we are acid anyway. It is also useful to put in the planting
hole to help prevent club root although the experts as usual dispel this
notion.

Franz Heymann 11-12-2004 03:44 PM

"Robert" wrote in message

:
: If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially one

who
: sells lime mortars.

Builder's lime is a different thing altogether and is inactive on

the
garden.

That is quite incorrect. Builders' lime is Calcium Hydroxide, known
as "slaked lime" It is an alkaline material which is very frequently
used to treat acid soil.

[snip]

Franz

Robert 11-12-2004 05:55 PM

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "Robert" wrote in message
: ...
:
:
: :
: : If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially one
: who
: : sells lime mortars.
:
: Builder's lime is a different thing altogether and is inactive on
: the
: garden.
:
: That is quite incorrect. Builders' lime is Calcium Hydroxide, known
: as "slaked lime" It is an alkaline material which is very frequently
: used to treat acid soil.

No you're wrong Franz, builder's lime is no use to the garden whatsoever

Robert 11-12-2004 06:01 PM

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "Robert" wrote in message
: ...
:
:
: :
: : If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially one
: who
: : sells lime mortars.
:
: Builder's lime is a different thing altogether and is inactive on
: the
: garden.
:
: That is quite incorrect. Builders' lime is Calcium Hydroxide, known
: as "slaked lime" It is an alkaline material which is very frequently
: used to treat acid soil.
:
: [snip]
:
: Franz

ps Slaked lime is not builder's lime, slaked lime is gardeners' lime.
Builders' lime is hydrated lime. So we are as one even though we didn't know
it lol. Merry Christmas Franz
:
:

Rod 11-12-2004 06:32 PM

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:41:30 -0000, "Robert"
wrote:

:
: If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially one who
: sells lime mortars.

Builder's lime is a different thing altogether and is inactive on the
garden. I am surprised that so many people do not use lime. It is essential
where I garden in Plymouth as the soil will get 'sour' after too long
without it as we are acid anyway. It is also useful to put in the planting
hole to help prevent club root although the experts as usual dispel this
notion.

What are you talking about?
Try this from the horses mouth.
http://www.rmc.co.uk/crossproductpdf...atedlime_r.pdf

Also any number of other lime producers, Castle Cement, Buxton Lime
Industries etc................

We just use whatever hydrated lime our local builders' merchants
stock. Crushed limestone is fine if you can get small quantities but
acts more slowly and lasts longer.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.

Rod 11-12-2004 06:38 PM

wrote:

It is also useful to put in the planting
hole to help prevent club root although the experts as usual dispel this
notion.

Which experts? When our local Hort College was growing brassicas
commercially they kept the pH of their brassica field around 9 for
that reason.

Mike Lyle 11-12-2004 06:42 PM

"Robert" wrote in message

If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially one

who
sells lime mortars.

Builder's lime is a different thing altogether and is inactive on

the
garden.

That is quite incorrect. Builders' lime is Calcium Hydroxide,

known
as "slaked lime" It is an alkaline material which is very

frequently
used to treat acid soil.

[snip]

Franz

ps Slaked lime is not builder's lime, slaked lime is gardeners'

lime.
Builders' lime is hydrated lime. So we are as one even though we
didn't know it lol. Merry Christmas Franz

Surely this can't be right? Calcium hydroxide is calcium hydroxide,
whether you call it hydrated lime or slaked lime. You can't use
gardeners' lime to make mortar, but I thought that was just because
the builder's version was "sharper", by virtue of being fresher and
so not as thoroughly slaked. But you can certainly use builders' lime
in the garden, though it washes out, and isn't safe for the skin by
any means (it kills slugs): I'd use ground chalk or limestone.

Have I been labouring under a serious misapprehension?

Mike.

Sacha 11-12-2004 07:01 PM

On 11/12/04 15:44, in article , "Franz
Heymann" wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message

:
: If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially one

who
: sells lime mortars.

Builder's lime is a different thing altogether and is inactive on

the
garden.

That is quite incorrect. Builders' lime is Calcium Hydroxide, known
as "slaked lime" It is an alkaline material which is very frequently
used to treat acid soil.

And it won't decompose the bodies........
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha 11-12-2004 07:06 PM

"Robert" wrote in message

[...]

I found this:
"Lime: A substance sometimes applied to potting soils in order to increase
the pH or alkalinity. The most common source of horticultural lime is
calcium carbonate and dolomite. Lime is also used as a component of some
fungicides such as Bordeaux Mix."
http://www.optimara.com/optimaraglossary/leo-lit.html
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Phil L 11-12-2004 07:55 PM

Mike Lyle wrote:
:: Robert wrote:
::: "Franz Heymann" wrote in
::: message ...
::::
:::: "Robert" wrote in message
:::: ...
:::::
:::::
::::::
:::::: If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially
:::::: one who sells lime mortars.
:::::
::::: Builder's lime is a different thing altogether and is inactive
::::: on the garden.
::::
:::: That is quite incorrect. Builders' lime is Calcium Hydroxide,
:::: known as "slaked lime" It is an alkaline material which is very
:::: frequently used to treat acid soil.
::::
:::: [snip]
::::
:::: Franz
:::
::: ps Slaked lime is not builder's lime, slaked lime is gardeners'
::: lime. Builders' lime is hydrated lime. So we are as one even
::: though we didn't know it lol. Merry Christmas Franz
::
:: Surely this can't be right? Calcium hydroxide is calcium hydroxide,
:: whether you call it hydrated lime or slaked lime. You can't use
:: gardeners' lime to make mortar, but I thought that was just because
:: the builder's version was "sharper", by virtue of being fresher and
:: so not as thoroughly slaked. But you can certainly use builders'
:: lime in the garden, though it washes out, and isn't safe for the
:: skin by any means (it kills slugs): I'd use ground chalk or
:: limestone.

You can use gardeners lime to make mortar.
They are both the same basic compound, except for gardens it has been slaked
and then dried, builders (who still use it) slake their own, IE: drop it
into a dustbin full of cold water, wait until it stops boiling, then use as
normal...slaked means it has been added to water to take the fire out of it,
after this process it can be dried and doesn't need to be slaked again
before use, this is what you buy as gardeners lime.
If you find a plasterer and ask him to save all the old plaster rmoved from
old houses (not cement) it is a mixture of sand and lime (and
horsehair)...it breaks up the soil nicely and raises the alkalinity too.

HTH

Jaques d'Alltrades 11-12-2004 10:11 PM

The message
from Chris Hogg contains these words:

Lime as I know it is hydrated calcium oxide, chemically Ca(OH)2. It's
quite strongly alkaline, and it wouldn't surprise me if, in this
litigious age, garden centres don't stock it for fear of being sued
by someone who got it in their eyes, or for health and safety reasons
in respect of their own staff.

It's slaked lime, and is not strongly alkaline.

In my local Wyvale, I found that small bags of 'lime' looked
suspiciously like ground limestone, calcium carbonate, CaCO3. While
this would eventually do much the same as lime, it's a lot slower
acting.

That depends on the acidity of the soil, but yes, it does tend to reduce
acidity less and more slowly.

If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially one who
sells lime mortars.

No, *DON'T!* That will be quicklime, or calcium oxide, and is not
recommended at all. It is quite caustic and generates quite a lot of
heat when it comes into contact with water.

Fine stuff (mixed with sand, and matured) for sticking bricks together thobut.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Jaques d'Alltrades 11-12-2004 10:15 PM

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

Hydrated lime, slaked quicklime, as you say, is nasty; and there's
ordinarily no horticultural point. Garden lime in the form of ground
chalk or limestone is the one to go for: it works better for most
purposes because it's slower-acting and washes out less. Some gardens
benefit from "magnesium limestone".

Quicklime's the nasty one. Hydrated lime is slaked lime, and while it
will damage your skin if it has prolonged contact with it, (turns the
fats in it to soap) I have taken no harm by working-up lime mortar with
my bare hands - but as I said - not for a prolonged period.

Jaques d'Alltrades 11-12-2004 10:16 PM

The message
from "Neil Tonks" contains these words:

It isn't needed in many gardens, but where it is, it makes a real
difference
especially to vegetables.

And grass. Have you noticed that old tennis courts are much lusher where
the lines have been?

Jaques d'Alltrades 11-12-2004 10:17 PM

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

I wonder which
organic processes can yield such concentrated chemicals.

Rendering of seaweed, I'd guess.

Jaques d'Alltrades 11-12-2004 10:18 PM

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

I suppose they make and then evaporate aqueous solutions, which seems
an expensive procedure. I imagine guano is involved. I think
naturally-occurring nitrates would be allowed under organic rules, so
Chile nitre could be used too.

Hmmm. Pee on the bonfire heap and you'll get all the nitre you need...

Jaques d'Alltrades 11-12-2004 10:24 PM

The message
from "Robert" contains these words:

Builder's lime is a different thing altogether and is inactive on the
garden. I am surprised that so many people do not use lime. It is essential
where I garden in Plymouth as the soil will get 'sour' after too long
without it as we are acid anyway. It is also useful to put in the planting
hole to help prevent club root although the experts as usual dispel this
notion.

Ahem! Builder's lime is calcium oxide and is far *TOO* active on the
garden, and will scorch the plant matter it comes into contact with.

Having reacted with water it becomes slaked lime, which is also far from
inactive - but a lot more beneficial on acid soils.

Powdered chalk or limestone has the advantage that it doesn't neutralise
acids so quickly, and especially in the case of limestone, may contain
valuable trace elements. (Ground volcanic rock such as basalt will
rejuvenate even the most exhausted soil, but doesn't tend to regulate
the pH.)

Jaques d'Alltrades 11-12-2004 10:26 PM

The message
from "Robert" contains these words:

No you're wrong Franz, builder's lime is no use to the garden whatsoever

You're both wrong innit.

The builder's lime I used to use was calcium oxide, and when that is
hydrated it becomes slaked lime, or calcium hydroxide, and is plenty of
use on the garden.

Assuming you want to raise the pH, of course.

Jaques d'Alltrades 11-12-2004 10:32 PM

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

Have I been labouring under a serious misapprehension?

No. Not very serious ones, anyway. Builder's lime is (or should be)
completely unhydrated. (And is bad news for the skin.)

It was always presumed that because of its caustic nature it would
destroy bodies, and several murderers have come to grief because it in
fact tends to preserve the body.

Executed murderers were (unless this is UL) buried in a bed of quicklime
until it was discovered that it didn't have the intended effect. It is
still widely believed to get rid of bodies...

Franz Heymann 11-12-2004 10:34 PM

"Robert" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "Robert" wrote in message
: ...
:
:
: :
: : If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially

one
: who
: : sells lime mortars.
:
: Builder's lime is a different thing altogether and is inactive

on
: the
: garden.
:
: That is quite incorrect. Builders' lime is Calcium Hydroxide,

known
: as "slaked lime" It is an alkaline material which is very

frequently
: used to treat acid soil.

No you're wrong Franz, builder's lime is no use to the garden

whatsoever

No, an elementary knowledge of chemistry, aided by a few hundred
references in Google says I am right.
Biulders' Lime really is Calcium Hydroxide, known as "slaked lime"

Franz Heymann 11-12-2004 10:34 PM

"Robert" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "Robert" wrote in message
: ...
:
:
: :
[...]

You have your knickers in a twist. {:-((
The process of slaking quicklime is the process by which it is
hydrated.
Quicklime is calcium oxide. Hydrating it converts it into calcium
hydroxide.
Slaked lime, hydrated lime or builders' lime are all synonyms for
calcium hydroxide. It is used very frequently indeed for correcting
acidity in soils, as is powdered limestone, which is calcium
carbonate.

So we are as one even though we didn't know
it lol. Merry Christmas Franz

No, we are not even. You are wrong, pure and simple.
Merry Christmas.

Franz
:
:

Franz Heymann 11-12-2004 10:34 PM

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 11/12/04 18:42, in article , "Mike

Lyle"
wrote:

Robert wrote:
"Franz Heymann" wrote in

message

"Robert" wrote in message

[...]

Dolomite is also a form of calcium carbonate.
Both calcium carbonate and calcium hydroxide are used to correct
acidity in the soil. When calcium hydroxide is applied to the soil,
it tends to convert into calcium carbonate, because of the presence of
CO3-- ions in the soil.

Franz

Franz Heymann 11-12-2004 10:34 PM

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
Mike Lyle wrote:
:: Robert wrote:
::: "Franz Heymann" wrote in
::: message ...
::::
:::: "Robert" wrote in message
:::: ...
:::::
:::::
::::::
[...]

Nowadays indoor plaster is more likely to be based on calcium sulphate
(gypsum) rather than calcium hydroxide or calcium carbonate.

Franz

Franz Heymann 11-12-2004 10:34 PM

"Robert" wrote in message

:
: If you want real lime, try a builder's merchant, especially one

who
: sells lime mortars.

Builder's lime is a different thing altogether and is inactive on

the
garden. I am surprised that so many people do not use lime. It is

essential
where I garden in Plymouth as the soil will get 'sour' after too

long
without it as we are acid anyway. It is also useful to put in the

planting
hole to help prevent club root although the experts as usual dispel

this
notion.

Which experts? It is a well established experimental fact that
brassicas are protected from clubfoot by being grownj in soils with pH
in excess of about 8.5

Franz

Sacha 12-12-2004 12:28 AM

On 11/12/04 22:27, in article
, "Jaques d'Alltrades"
wrote:

The message
from "Robert" contains these words:

ps Slaked lime is not builder's lime, slaked lime is gardeners' lime.
Builders' lime is hydrated lime. So we are as one even though we
didn't know
it lol. Merry Christmas Franz

Hydrated lime *IS* slaked lime.

Because water has been added to it. Hydra, water. Slake your thirst?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk