GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT. As others see us. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/88295-ot-others-see-us.html)

Rod 02-01-2005 10:22 PM

OT. As others see us.

Just in case anybody out there wonders what I look like, here's a
mugshot by our cook in the big house. She did one of these for each of
her colleagues instead of Christmas cards.

http://website.lineone.net/~rodcradd...otherseeus.jpg
Rod

Weed my address to reply

Sacha 03-01-2005 10:26 AM

On 2/1/05 22:22, in article ,
"Rod" wrote:

Just in case anybody out there wonders what I look like, here's a
mugshot by our cook in the big house. She did one of these for each of
her colleagues instead of Christmas cards.

http://website.lineone.net/~rodcradd...otherseeus.jpg

Oh, that's clever! What a very good idea.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)

Broadback 03-01-2005 11:17 AM

Sacha wrote:
On 2/1/05 22:22, in article ,
"Rod" wrote:

Just in case anybody out there wonders what I look like, here's a
mugshot by our cook in the big house. She did one of these for each of
her colleagues instead of Christmas cards.

http://website.lineone.net/~rodcradd...otherseeus.jpg

Oh, that's clever! What a very good idea.

Obviously thinks you are potty!

Franz Heymann 03-01-2005 02:18 PM

"Rod" wrote in message
Just in case anybody out there wonders what I look like, here's a
mugshot by our cook in the big house. She did one of these for each

of
her colleagues instead of Christmas cards.

http://website.lineone.net/~rodcradd...otherseeus.jpg

Quite an impressive specimen of manhood.

{:-))

Franz

Broadback 03-01-2005 03:51 PM

wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:17:49 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

Sacha wrote:

On 2/1/05 22:22, in article
,
"Rod" wrote:

Just in case anybody out there wonders what I look like, here's a
mugshot by our cook in the big house. She did one of these for each of
her colleagues instead of Christmas cards.

http://website.lineone.net/~rodcradd...otherseeus.jpg

Oh, that's clever! What a very good idea.

Obviously thinks you are potty!

or Bill and Ben. Was it Bill? Was it Ben? ...

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Rod 03-01-2005 07:27 PM

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:18:45 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

Quite an impressive specimen of manhood.

{:-))

Franz

She caught me on a good day ;~)

Rod