Old 02-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Rod

Default OT. As others see us.

Just in case anybody out there wonders what I look like, here's a
mugshot by our cook in the big house. She did one of these for each of
her colleagues instead of Christmas cards.

http://website.lineone.net/~rodcradd...otherseeus.jpg
Rod

Weed my address to reply

Old 03-01-2005, 02:18 PM
Franz Heymann

"Rod" wrote in message
Just in case anybody out there wonders what I look like, here's a
mugshot by our cook in the big house. She did one of these for each

of
her colleagues instead of Christmas cards.

http://website.lineone.net/~rodcradd...otherseeus.jpg

Quite an impressive specimen of manhood.

{:-))

Franz

Old 03-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Rod

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:18:45 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

Quite an impressive specimen of manhood.

{:-))

Franz

She caught me on a good day ;~)

Rod