Old 28-02-2005, 08:41 PM
nedelec

Default Clementines and potatos

You don't know the asteroids Clementines and Potatos? Do not remain
uncultivated. It is so simple to visit them with a simple click

http://www.litterateur.org/index.php...ntaires&id=136

Stef
Old 28-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Phil L

nedelec wrote:
:: You don't know the asteroids Clementines and Potatos? Do not
:: remain uncultivated. It is so simple to visit them with a simple
:: click

Cheers, next time I want to see a plastic doll sat on some fruit and veg
I'll visit your site.

BTW, you do know that all the writing is in some hideous foreign language?

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/

Old 28-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Mike Lyle

Phil L wrote:
[...]
Cheers, next time I want to see a plastic doll sat on some fruit

and
veg I'll visit your site.

Didn't Man Ray do the same sort of thing?
BTW, you do know that all the writing is in some hideous foreign
language?

It looked like Babelfishese to me: always good for a smirk if one has
nothing else to do.

Mike.