GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   RHS seeds and plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/90549-re-rhs-seeds-plants.html)

Stewart Robert Hinsley 06-03-2005 01:30 PM

RHS seeds and plants

In article ,
writes
Are we the only ones, who haven't received their seeds yet?

Also still waiting
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Glenda 06-03-2005 02:13 PM

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:30:30 +0000, Stewart Robert Hinsley
tippy-typed:

In article ,
writes
Are we the only ones, who haven't received their seeds yet?

Also still waiting

As are we...

--
10 Years! Coronation Street Weekly Updates for th'Internet
http://www.corrieweeklyupdates.btinternet.co.uk

Pam Moore 06-03-2005 02:31 PM

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 08:16:51 +0100, wrote:

Are we the only ones, who haven't received their seeds yet?

No you are not!

Pam in Bristol

Jimbo 07-03-2005 01:08 AM

Pam -- If you are the one who I promised Collard Green seeds--They have
arrived from Mississippi. E-Mail me or repost about this. Jimbo

Ornata 07-03-2005 05:04 PM

I have to say I'm slightly relieved not to have received them yet - I'm still reeling from the deluge of seed packets that have arrived from various orders I placed this year. I've got so many to start off, I've had to put all the information on a forbidding-looking Excel spreadsheet. I'm ashamed to say I still have some seeds from last year's RHS seed dispatch that I haven't germinated yet... and they haven't even been in the fridge all the time. However, a week ago I put last year's Polemonium caeruleum RHS seeds into the propagator and they've germinated. I'm sure not everything will still be viable. It's a case of my eyes being bigger than my greenhouse/propagators/windowsills (and procrastination doesn't help, either).

Pam Moore 07-03-2005 10:28 PM

On 6 Mar 2005 17:08:22 -0800, "Jimbo" wrote:

Pam -- If you are the one who I promised Collard Green seeds--They have
arrived from Mississippi. E-Mail me or repost about this. Jimbo

Thanks Jimbo, I acquired some.

Pam in Bristol

Pam Moore 07-03-2005 10:29 PM

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:04:07 +0000, Ornata
wrote:

I'm sure not everything will still be viable.

Most will be OK.

Pam in Bristol