Old 06-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Default RHS seeds and plants

In article ,
writes
Are we the only ones, who haven't received their seeds yet?

Also still waiting
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
Old 06-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Glenda

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:30:30 +0000, Stewart Robert Hinsley
tippy-typed:

In article ,
writes
Are we the only ones, who haven't received their seeds yet?

Also still waiting

As are we...

--
10 Years! Coronation Street Weekly Updates for th'Internet
http://www.corrieweeklyupdates.btinternet.co.uk
Old 06-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 08:16:51 +0100, wrote:

Are we the only ones, who haven't received their seeds yet?

No you are not!

Pam in Bristol
Old 07-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Jimbo

Pam -- If you are the one who I promised Collard Green seeds--They have
arrived from Mississippi. E-Mail me or repost about this. Jimbo

Old 07-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Registered User

I have to say I'm slightly relieved not to have received them yet - I'm still reeling from the deluge of seed packets that have arrived from various orders I placed this year. I've got so many to start off, I've had to put all the information on a forbidding-looking Excel spreadsheet. I'm ashamed to say I still have some seeds from last year's RHS seed dispatch that I haven't germinated yet... and they haven't even been in the fridge all the time. However, a week ago I put last year's Polemonium caeruleum RHS seeds into the propagator and they've germinated. I'm sure not everything will still be viable. It's a case of my eyes being bigger than my greenhouse/propagators/windowsills (and procrastination doesn't help, either).

Old 07-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Pam Moore

On 6 Mar 2005 17:08:22 -0800, "Jimbo" wrote:

Pam -- If you are the one who I promised Collard Green seeds--They have
arrived from Mississippi. E-Mail me or repost about this. Jimbo

Thanks Jimbo, I acquired some.

Pam in Bristol
Old 07-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Pam Moore

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:04:07 +0000, Ornata
wrote:

I'm sure not everything will still be viable.

Most will be OK.

Pam in Bristol

RHS seeds arrived Pam Moore United Kingdom 0 28-02-2004 11:21 PM
Our RHS seeds arrived today martin United Kingdom 0 26-02-2004 08:20 PM
RHS Seeds? martin United Kingdom 9 11-02-2004 09:46 AM
RHS seeds offer was Gardening Planning type of Software martin United Kingdom 6 20-12-2003 08:54 PM