Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2005, 04:31 PM
sme

Default Gardening in Glasgow

Hi

Just a few questions on fencing. (wooden, not fighting)

Is there an 'acceptable' height that seperates the gardens distinctly but
doesn't tell the neighbours you are not interested in talking to them?

What is the best type of fencing to get?

When is the best time to put a fence up?

And where would be the best place to go for either the materials or for
someone to do it for me?

I am in Glasgow and have my very first garden, a whole 20 metres by 10
metres. I haven't a clue what i am going to do with it once i get it
enclosed but the fence is where i need to start.

Any advice would be appreciated.

--
sme
(Swap cable for dsl to reply)