GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9083-so-did-anyone-get-hold-pete-gardner-end.html)

Amber 06-01-2003 11:23 AM

so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end?

Anyone heard from him yet??

cormaic 06-01-2003 12:58 PM

so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end?

'Twas Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:23:03 +0000 (UTC), when "Amber"
enriched all our lives with these worthy
thoughts:

Anyone heard from him yet??

Nope! I even wrote to him, and still nowt. I hope he's OK.

--
cormaic URG faqs/webring - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/
Culcheth Garden - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/garden/

cormaic CAN BE FOUND AT borlochshall.co.uk

Sue & Bob Hobden 06-01-2003 05:26 PM

"cormaic" wrote in message
Anyone heard from him yet??

Nope! I even wrote to him, and still nowt. I hope he's OK.

No, nothing. I too hope he's OK. Nice guy.
I think of him every time I go to Windsor Great Park and The Saville Garden
'cause I understand one of his ancestors was Head Gardener there.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

sacha 06-01-2003 06:07 PM

so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end?

in article , Sue & Bob Hobden at
wrote on 6/1/03 5:26 pm:

"cormaic" wrote in message
Anyone heard from him yet??

Nope! I even wrote to him, and still nowt. I hope he's OK.

No, nothing. I too hope he's OK. Nice guy.
I think of him every time I go to Windsor Great Park and The Saville Garden
'cause I understand one of his ancestors was Head Gardener there.

Doesn't he work for The Wellcome Trust on a property they own in London?
Anyone recall that?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Amber 06-01-2003 11:58 PM

so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end?

"sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
in article , Sue & Bob Hobden at
wrote on 6/1/03 5:26 pm:

"cormaic" wrote in message
Anyone heard from him yet??

Nope! I even wrote to him, and still nowt. I hope he's OK.

No, nothing. I too hope he's OK. Nice guy.
I think of him every time I go to Windsor Great Park and The Saville

Garden
'cause I understand one of his ancestors was Head Gardener there.

Doesn't he work for The Wellcome Trust on a property they own in London?
Anyone recall that?

Pass but I remember him posting a job address for his gardens last year at
some point. I am sure there was an address in there. I also know he had some
computer problems last year but I thought they were sorted out.

cormaic 07-01-2003 09:51 AM

so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end?

'Twas Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:07:14 +0000, when sacha
enriched all our lives with these
worthy thoughts:

Doesn't he work for The Wellcome Trust on a property they own in London?
Anyone recall that?

Yes - he looks after 20-odd gardens for them in central
London. We had a tour of one of them with him a couple of years back,
and he gave us the most amazing Ligularia that is still going strong.

Barry & Iris McCanna 07-01-2003 10:07 AM

so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end?

"sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
in article , Sue & Bob Hobden

at
wrote on 6/1/03 5:26 pm:

"cormaic" wrote in message
Anyone heard from him yet??

Nope! I even wrote to him, and still nowt. I hope he's OK.

No, nothing. I too hope he's OK. Nice guy.
I think of him every time I go to Windsor Great Park and The

Saville Garden
'cause I understand one of his ancestors was Head Gardener there.

Doesn't he work for The Wellcome Trust on a property they own in

London?
Anyone recall that?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I remember him saying he worked in Kensington.

Iris McCanna

sacha 07-01-2003 12:29 PM

so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end?

in article , cormaic at
wrote on 7/1/03 9:51 am:

'Twas Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:07:14 +0000, when sacha
enriched all our lives with these
worthy thoughts:

Doesn't he work for The Wellcome Trust on a property they own in London?
Anyone recall that?

Yes - he looks after 20-odd gardens for them in central
London. We had a tour of one of them with him a couple of years back,
and he gave us the most amazing Ligularia that is still going strong.

So, in desperation, perhaps a letter to their head office would do the
trick.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

JennyC 07-01-2003 01:25 PM

so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end?

"sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
in article , cormaic at
wrote on 7/1/03 9:51 am:

'Twas Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:07:14 +0000, when sacha
enriched all our lives with

these
worthy thoughts:

Doesn't he work for The Wellcome Trust on a property they own in

London?
Anyone recall that?

Yes - he looks after 20-odd gardens for them in central
London. We had a tour of one of them with him a couple of years

back,
and he gave us the most amazing Ligularia that is still going

strong.

So, in desperation, perhaps a letter to their head office would do

the
trick.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Hi everyone.
I managed to posibly track down his employer in Kensington.
I've sent them an email asking for info...............

Watch this space, Jenny

cormaic 12-01-2003 03:59 PM

so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end?

'Twas Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:23:03 +0000 (UTC), when "Amber"
enriched all our lives with these worthy
thoughts:

Anyone heard from him yet??

I've had an email from him - he's been busy. that's all. :~)

Natalie 12-01-2003 04:17 PM

so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end?

I've had an email from him - he's been busy. that's all. :~)

Thanks for the news Cormaic. Glad he's OK :-)

Natalie

Amber 14-01-2003 12:29 PM

"cormaic" wrote in message
'Twas Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:23:03 +0000 (UTC), when "Amber"
enriched all our lives with these worthy
thoughts:

Anyone heard from him yet??

I've had an email from him - he's been busy. that's all. :~)

I just got one myself, hes been very busy its been months!