Old 06-01-2003, 11:23 AM
Amber

Default so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end?

Anyone heard from him yet??

Old 06-01-2003, 12:58 PM
cormaic

'Twas Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:23:03 +0000 (UTC), when "Amber"
enriched all our lives with these worthy
thoughts:

Anyone heard from him yet??

Nope! I even wrote to him, and still nowt. I hope he's OK.

--
cormaic URG faqs/webring - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/
Culcheth Garden - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/garden/

cormaic CAN BE FOUND AT borlochshall.co.uk
Old 06-01-2003, 05:26 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

"cormaic" wrote in message
Anyone heard from him yet??

Nope! I even wrote to him, and still nowt. I hope he's OK.

No, nothing. I too hope he's OK. Nice guy.
I think of him every time I go to Windsor Great Park and The Saville Garden
'cause I understand one of his ancestors was Head Gardener there.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

Old 07-01-2003, 09:51 AM
cormaic

'Twas Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:07:14 +0000, when sacha
enriched all our lives with these
worthy thoughts:

Doesn't he work for The Wellcome Trust on a property they own in London?
Anyone recall that?

Yes - he looks after 20-odd gardens for them in central
London. We had a tour of one of them with him a couple of years back,
and he gave us the most amazing Ligularia that is still going strong.

Old 12-01-2003, 03:59 PM
cormaic

'Twas Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:23:03 +0000 (UTC), when "Amber"
enriched all our lives with these worthy
thoughts:

Anyone heard from him yet??

I've had an email from him - he's been busy. that's all. :~)

Old 12-01-2003, 04:17 PM
Natalie

I've had an email from him - he's been busy. that's all. :~)

Thanks for the news Cormaic. Glad he's OK :-)

Natalie

Old 14-01-2003, 12:29 PM
Amber

"cormaic" wrote in message
'Twas Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:23:03 +0000 (UTC), when "Amber"
enriched all our lives with these worthy
thoughts:

Anyone heard from him yet??

I've had an email from him - he's been busy. that's all. :~)

I just got one myself, hes been very busy its been months!