Old 16-01-2003, 09:03 PM
Gecko

Default Seed source - Helichrysum Petiolare

Trying to buy Helichrysum Petiolare seed - Can't find it listed in my seed
catalogues

Anyone know where to get some ?

TIA

--

Gecko

Remove 'lizard' to reply by email

Old 17-01-2003, 04:38 AM
Alan Gould

In article , Gecko flying.gecko@
freeuklizard.com writes
Trying to buy Helichrysum Petiolare seed - Can't find it listed in my seed
catalogues

Anyone know where to get some ?

Chiltern seeds have a wide variety of Helichrysum other than petiolare
in their 2002 catalogue. The following nurseries are named in 2001
Plantfinder as suppliers of Helichrysum petiolare AGM:

B & H M Baker, Bourne Brook Nurseries, Greenstead Green, Halstead,
Essex. Tel. (01787) 472900/476369
Cottage Nurseries, Thoresthorpe, Alford, Lincolnshire. Tel. (01507)
466968
Walnut Tree Garden Nursery, Flymoor Lane, Rocklands, Attleborough,
Norfolk. Tel. (01953) 488163
Planta Vera, Lyne Hill Nursery, Farm Close, Lyne Crossing Road,
Chertsey, Surrey. Tel. (01932) 563011
Ravensthorpe Nursery, 6 East Haddon Road, Ravensthorpe,
Northamptonshire. Tel. (01604) 770548
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 18-01-2003, 08:24 AM
Rob

"Gecko" wrote in message
Trying to buy Helichrysum Petiolare seed - Can't find it listed in my seed
catalogues

Anyone know where to get some ?

Found H. petiolare Silver Mist at
http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seed...tm#Helichrysum

Old 18-01-2003, 10:44 AM
david

Helichrysum Petiolare very rarely sets seed, it is normally propagated by
cuttings, which are very easy to root.

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Old 18-01-2003, 08:27 PM
Gecko

"Gecko" wrote in message
Trying to buy Helichrysum Petiolare seed - Can't find it listed in my seed
catalogues

Anyone know where to get some ?

TIA

Many thanks to all respondents - I appreciate your assistance

--

Gecko

- I'm usually to be found diagonally parked in a parallel universe -

Lose the 'lizard' to reply by email