Old 23-01-2003, 12:36 AM
Cavalier

Default OT (was Chrysanths)

Hey there, Derryl,
Thanks for the information. They are garden chrystanths and I will follow
this advice in future. Have read your other posts and see that we are
neighbours, or a sort. This is a bit OT but anyway, here goes: I am
English and I live on Vancouver Island - where gardening is about the same
at England. This is a good newsgroup for advice and the sense of humour is
good too.

There are all kinds of things coming up and out already right now in the
garden, even an early rhododendrum. Of which I have a few since we are in
the deer belt. That's wonderful to have the wildlife of this nature coming
and going, and it's even better having found something they don't eat too
much.

Can't wait for the rain to go away and get out their among the weeds. Most
restorative.
Kindest regards,
Diana
have a brother-in-law in Calgary

Derryl Killan wrote in message
Hi Diana If the mums are in the garden bed just cut off the flowers and
leave a good bit of foliage. When they die back for the winter cut them
back to 4" so that you know where they are.

If they are pot mums cut them back half way.

Ants on Chrysanths! Trevor Appleton United Kingdom 0 20-10-2004 06:00 PM
Buying Late Outdoor Spray Chrysanths Robert United Kingdom 2 26-09-2004 09:51 PM
Chrysanths Robert United Kingdom 0 07-12-2003 02:13 PM
Chrysanths. Anne Middleton/Harold Walker United Kingdom 0 08-07-2003 11:21 AM
Chrysanths Cavalier United Kingdom 0 21-01-2003 12:55 AM