GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Loquat problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/92243-loquat-problem.html)

Monty Chatu 10-04-2005 08:53 PM

Loquat problem

I have a Loquat (Eriobotrya Japonica) it has yellow and black patches on
it's leaves and they are limp. Can anyone suggest what may be wrong with
it?

Thanks

Monty

Nick Maclaren 11-04-2005 09:11 AM

In article ,
Monty Chatu wrote:
I have a Loquat (Eriobotrya Japonica) it has yellow and black patches on
it's leaves and they are limp. Can anyone suggest what may be wrong with
it?

Perhaps frosted? Is it outside and did you have that cold snap?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

p.k. 11-04-2005 09:23 AM

Monty Chatu wrote:
I have a Loquat (Eriobotrya Japonica) it has yellow and black
patches on it's leaves and they are limp. Can anyone suggest what
may be wrong with it?

Thanks

Monty

most likely a fungal problem, sounds very much like mine looked a couple of
years ago. The rhs advisory section said fungal and recommended a general
fungicide.

pk