Old 10-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Monty Chatu

Default Loquat problem

I have a Loquat (Eriobotrya Japonica) it has yellow and black patches on
it's leaves and they are limp. Can anyone suggest what may be wrong with
it?

Thanks

Monty

Old 11-04-2005, 09:11 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Monty Chatu wrote:
I have a Loquat (Eriobotrya Japonica) it has yellow and black patches on
it's leaves and they are limp. Can anyone suggest what may be wrong with
it?

Perhaps frosted? Is it outside and did you have that cold snap?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:23 AM
p.k.

Monty Chatu wrote:
I have a Loquat (Eriobotrya Japonica) it has yellow and black
patches on it's leaves and they are limp. Can anyone suggest what
may be wrong with it?

Thanks

Monty

most likely a fungal problem, sounds very much like mine looked a couple of
years ago. The rhs advisory section said fungal and recommended a general
fungicide.

pk

loquat trees g Texas 10 24-04-2005 01:01 AM
Loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) Spider United Kingdom 2 30-07-2004 12:57 PM
Loquat died David Hare-Scott Gardening 8 14-04-2004 08:32 AM
Loquat died David Hare-Scott Gardening 1 06-04-2004 08:55 PM
Who killed the loquat? David Hare-Scott Australia 0 22-03-2004 09:03 AM