Old 17-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Janet Bennett

Default Free Seeds wanted -Drumstick Primulas/Auriculas

Hiya,
Anyone get any Drumstick Primulas/Auriculas/Primulas seeds going spare. If
so, please could you kindly let me have your address so I may send a few
seeds packets and stamped addressed envelope. Anything colours etc. Many
thanks

Janet Bennett