GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/92659-pictures.html)

p00kie 19-04-2005 08:01 PM

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

There's a group called, alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
You can post it there if you have access, although I don't know if BT
carries any binary groups.

:-))

Yup

I can get it and I am on BT :-))

Mike

I've just found out I can get it too. So I've posted a pic of the obelisk
I've just made. Hope you like it.

Steve

Yes ... I do!

shazzbat 19-04-2005 08:29 PM

"p00kie" wrote in message
. uk...

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

There's a group called, alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
You can post it there if you have access, although I don't know if BT
carries any binary groups.

:-))

Yup

I can get it and I am on BT :-))

Mike

I've just found out I can get it too. So I've posted a pic of the

obelisk
I've just made. Hope you like it.

Steve

Yes ... I do!

Thanks. I'll post a pic again when the climbers have fought over it. I've
sown sweet peas, morning glory, and a couple of runner beans.

Steve

p.mc 20-04-2005 04:47 AM

"Jiri Borsky" wrote in message
p.mc wrote:

Hi i've noticed that some people post with a link to a web page to show

off
a picture, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a site/s that let you
upload pictures that I could use for free?

I use
http://tinypic.com/

Hope this helps,
Jiri Borsky

Hi

Thanks for all the info, I used tinypic.com and posted a test in
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.
I found tinypic quick and painless, wereas webshot was a bit invasive, also
I have a disposable yahoo.co.uk web based email account, but I forward all
my mail to OE.
I'll have to check that out now.

Many thanks

--
Regards
p.mc

For personal replies please leave or type signature
"p.mc" In the body of the message otherwise
posts will not be received.
Thanks