Old 23-04-2005, 04:01 PM
a.c.

Default Floralien

Floralien, belgium, Gent,
I just happened to notice a considerable number of British visitors
there this morning. They seemed to have be enjoying it.

Old 24-04-2005, 08:25 AM
JennyC

"a.c." wrote in message
ups.com...
Floralien, belgium, Gent,
I just happened to notice a considerable number of British visitors
there this morning. They seemed to have be enjoying it.

damn, wish I'd known about it !! It's the last day today !!
http://www.floralien.be/EN/index.aspx

Jenny

Old 25-04-2005, 09:05 PM
a.c.

JennyC wrote:
"a.c." wrote in message
ups.com...
Floralien, belgium, Gent,
I just happened to notice a considerable number of British visitors
there this morning. They seemed to have be enjoying it.

damn, wish I'd known about it !! It's the last day today !!
http://www.floralien.be/EN/index.aspx

Jenny

Well, I had mentioned it here earlier.... feb 18th to be exact...
complete with link. Yeah, I know... ages ago!
But the silence that it met, (along with the other event mentioned
around that time) was such that I refrained from mentioning again.
Curiously, if you have been to a Floralien before, do you think you can
compare it with say, Chelsea Flower Show?... because I can't. (apart
from the 5 year gaps)
It has some better points (floralien) and some I just couldn't put my
finger on. The same thing happened when I visited TuinExpo. So
different in certain ways as to make it difficult to draw comparisons.
But that's just how I judged them.

patrick