GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT Flemish TV (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/93117-ot-flemish-tv.html)

Sacha 27-04-2005 05:29 PM

OT Flemish TV

Has anyone seen a programme called Groenvingers (Green Fingers) on Belgian
TV on a Flemish channel - long shot, I know!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

shazzbat 27-04-2005 05:42 PM

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Has anyone seen a programme called Groenvingers (Green Fingers) on Belgian
TV on a Flemish channel - long shot, I know!
--

Not me.

Mind you I was listening to radio 2 today when Jeremy Vine visited the
allotment which features on his show weekly, first time he's actually seen
it. The geezer whose allotment it is tried to con him with strawberries
bought from tesco and placed on the ground by the plants. He almost fell for
it :-))

Steve

Sacha 27-04-2005 06:08 PM

On 27/4/05 17:49, in article ,
"martin" wrote:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:29:40 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

Has anyone seen a programme called Groenvingers (Green Fingers) on Belgian
TV on a Flemish channel - long shot, I know!

No! When's it on?

Don't know but our slice of fame won't be shown until next year! They're
filming on Tuesday and apparently film a few English gardens every year. I
think the company is VTM.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

JennyC 27-04-2005 06:23 PM

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

wrote:

Has anyone seen a programme called Groenvingers (Green Fingers) on Belgian
TV on a Flemish channel - long shot, I know!

No! When's it on?

Don't know but our slice of fame won't be shown until next year! They're
filming on Tuesday and apparently film a few English gardens every year. I
think the company is VTM.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

VTM is the TV station
The progs is on Saterdays at 17:55 to 18:25

http://www.vtm.be/tv/index_programma...ingers2005.htm
Couldn't find any info in English
Jenny

Sacha 27-04-2005 06:52 PM

On 27/4/05 18:23, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 27/4/05 17:49, in article
,

wrote:

Has anyone seen a programme called Groenvingers (Green Fingers) on Belgian
TV on a Flemish channel - long shot, I know!

No! When's it on?

Don't know but our slice of fame won't be shown until next year! They're
filming on Tuesday and apparently film a few English gardens every year. I
think the company is VTM.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

VTM is the TV station
The progs is on Saterdays at 17:55 to 18:25

http://www.vtm.be/tv/index_programma...ingers2005.htm
Couldn't find any info in English
Jenny

Thanks, Jenny!