Old 27-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Sacha

Default OT Flemish TV

Has anyone seen a programme called Groenvingers (Green Fingers) on Belgian
TV on a Flemish channel - long shot, I know!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 27-04-2005, 05:42 PM
shazzbat

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Has anyone seen a programme called Groenvingers (Green Fingers) on Belgian
TV on a Flemish channel - long shot, I know!
--

Not me.

Mind you I was listening to radio 2 today when Jeremy Vine visited the
allotment which features on his show weekly, first time he's actually seen
it. The geezer whose allotment it is tried to con him with strawberries
bought from tesco and placed on the ground by the plants. He almost fell for
it :-))

Steve