GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pear problem please help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/93235-pear-problem-please-help.html)

madlan 30-04-2005 02:07 PM

Pear problem please help

2 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone, i have a minerette pear thats developed a problem the leaves look like they have a virus or something!

I have attached two pictures of the leaves.

Many thanks for you help!

Alan.

Emrys Davies 30-04-2005 07:49 PM

"madlan" wrote in message

Hi everyone, i have a minerette pear thats developed a problem the
leaves look like they have a virus or something!

I have attached two pictures of the leaves.

Many thanks for you help!

Alan.

|Filename: CIMG0461.JPG |
|Download:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2785|

madlan

This looks like what you have. Do you agree?

http://web1.msue.msu.edu/vanburen/fplbm.htm

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Kay 30-04-2005 09:18 PM

In article , madlan madlan.1ob1k2@gar
denbanter.co.uk writes

Hi everyone, i have a minerette pear thats developed a problem the
leaves look like they have a virus or something!

I have attached two pictures of the leaves.

Many thanks for you help!

Could it be aphids? What does the underneath of the leaf look like?
--
Kay

madlan 01-05-2005 01:13 PM

Quote:

Could it be aphids? What does the underneath of the leaf look like?
I cannot see any visible pests, i belive its the pear leaf blister mite, nothing i can do. I will have to keep an eye on it.

Alan