Old 30-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Registered User

Angry Pear problem please help

Hi everyone, i have a minerette pear thats developed a problem the leaves look like they have a virus or something!

I have attached two pictures of the leaves.

Many thanks for you help!

Alan.
Attached Thumbnails
Pear problem please help-cimg0461.jpg   Pear problem please help-cimg0462.jpg
Old 30-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Emrys Davies

"madlan" wrote in message

Hi everyone, i have a minerette pear thats developed a problem the
leaves look like they have a virus or something!

I have attached two pictures of the leaves.

Many thanks for you help!

Alan.

|Filename: CIMG0461.JPG |
|Download:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2785|

madlan

This looks like what you have. Do you agree?

http://web1.msue.msu.edu/vanburen/fplbm.htm

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Old 30-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Kay

In article , madlan madlan.1ob1k2@gar
denbanter.co.uk writes

Hi everyone, i have a minerette pear thats developed a problem the
leaves look like they have a virus or something!

I have attached two pictures of the leaves.

Many thanks for you help!

Could it be aphids? What does the underneath of the leaf look like?
--
Kay

Old 01-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Registered User

Quote:

Could it be aphids? What does the underneath of the leaf look like?
I cannot see any visible pests, i belive its the pear leaf blister mite, nothing i can do. I will have to keep an eye on it.

Alan

Help please identifying disease on Pear tree leaf rich United Kingdom 3 22-05-2010 01:17 AM
Help identify spots on pear tree please ? rich United Kingdom 2 22-05-2010 01:05 AM
Moved Pear tree and now Smelly hedge identification - more help needed - please NikV United Kingdom 8 07-08-2009 03:52 PM
Pear tree problem ... help ! br Texas 6 04-09-2003 09:12 PM
Pear Problem Andrew Wells United Kingdom 2 31-03-2003 11:56 PM