Old 02-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Registered User

Question Honeysuckles

Hi, I have a honeysuckle and 2 days ago i noticed a white powdery covering on a number of leaves. Can you tell me what this is, is it 'dangerous' to my plant, and how do i treat it?

Thank you, Cassi.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Kay

In article , WelshRoseCassi
writes

Hi, I have a honeysuckle and 2 days ago i noticed a white powdery
covering on a number of leaves. Can you tell me what this is, is it
'dangerous' to my plant, and how do i treat it?

Probably mildew. It doesn't look great but doesn't do irreparable harm.
It seems to be worse when the soil at the roots is dry.
--
Kay