Old 02-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Stewart Devereux

Default autumn lawn Food ?

Remember watching a TV programme where the presenter said he fed the lawn a
non-nitrogen feed. I've got a lot of B+Q's Autumn Lawn feed at reduced
price- would it do the lawn any good putting this down now- I assume it just
doesn't contain as much nitrogen ??

--
Regards,
Stu Devereux.

Old 02-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Harold Walker

"Stewart Devereux" wrote in message
Remember watching a TV programme where the presenter said he fed the lawn
non-nitrogen feed. I've got a lot of B+Q's Autumn Lawn feed at reduced
price- would it do the lawn any good putting this down now- I assume it
just
doesn't contain as much nitrogen ??/////////////////

It will not harm for sure and will do some good...HW

Old 03-05-2005, 10:27 AM
hugh

In message , Stewart
Devereux writes
Remember watching a TV programme where the presenter said he fed the lawn a
non-nitrogen feed. I've got a lot of B+Q's Autumn Lawn feed at reduced
price- would it do the lawn any good putting this down now- I assume it just
doesn't contain as much nitrogen ??

--
Regards,
Stu Devereux.
Fax no. 08701339568
(Outside UK fax 448701339568)
E-mail.

If you read the contents you will find it does contain some nitrogen,
just not as much as a standard product. I don't think it won't do your
lawn any harm, but I would suggest keeping it till the autumn and using
it then when it will be more beneficial.
--
hugh