Old 04-05-2005, 11:21 AM
Frank Smith

Default Karcher problem

I've got a problem with my Karcher jet wash. When switched on water
shoots out of the soap nozzle. It caught me out when I switched it on
for the first time this year and soaked me from head to toe. I have
checked the hoses and they are clear. Strangely it doesn't happen when
using the short wand, only the big adjustable one which is also clear.
Can anyone help or advise please? Their website does not cover the problem.

Frank
Old 04-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Paul \( Skiing8 \)

"Frank Smith" wrote in message
I've got a problem with my Karcher jet wash. When switched on water
shoots out of the soap nozzle. It caught me out when I switched it on
for the first time this year and soaked me from head to toe. I have
checked the hoses and they are clear. Strangely it doesn't happen when
using the short wand, only the big adjustable one which is also clear.
Can anyone help or advise please? Their website does not cover the

problem.

Frank

Did you completly empty it of water before the winter? could it have frozen
and damaged the valve inside for the soap tube?
Dont know whats inside the washer (make note to take mine to bits) but you
may be able to replace the valve or whatever is in there or fix it.... or
you may have to just seal off the tube with something

Paul

A Buxus Problem, and a Pelargonium problem :-( ZoeM United Kingdom 11 18-07-2008 09:08 AM
Spraying with a Karcher. Fred United Kingdom 1 03-05-2008 10:59 PM
Les ratés du KARCHER [email protected] Ponds 0 25-12-2007 09:23 PM
Karcher pressure washer dave Lawns 0 21-05-2006 09:11 PM
ST AGUSTINE (SEVILLE) PROBLEM Ian Sawers Lawns 2 03-06-2003 04:32 PM