Old 20-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Kay

Default Franz Heymann

Very sad news for those of you who knew Franz or enjoyed his posts.

Franz was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack, sent home 4
days later, and died at home after another 4 days on 28th March.

I have his address - if anyone wishes to send condolences to his wife
Marie, either post them to the group or email them to me and I will
forward them. My email address above is genuine; however, the mail
server is being worked on at the moment, so if you do email, reply to
this thread to say that you have, and I will make sure your email isn't
missed.
--
Kay

Old 20-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Robert

:
: Franz was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack, sent home 4
: days later, and died at home after another 4 days on 28th March.
:
: I have his address - if anyone wishes to send condolences to his wife
: Marie, either post them to the group or email them to me and I will
: forward them. My email address above is genuine; however, the mail
: server is being worked on at the moment, so if you do email, reply to
: this thread to say that you have, and I will make sure your email isn't
: missed.
: --
: Kay
: "Do not insult the crocodile until you have crossed the river"

Poor old Franz, hope he didn't leave the glass half empty

Old 20-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Robert
writes

"Kay" wrote in message
: Very sad news for those of you who knew Franz or enjoyed his posts.
:
: Franz was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack, sent home 4
: days later, and died at home after another 4 days on 28th March.
:
: I have his address - if anyone wishes to send condolences to his wife
: Marie, either post them to the group or email them to me and I will
: forward them. My email address above is genuine; however, the mail
: server is being worked on at the moment, so if you do email, reply to
: this thread to say that you have, and I will make sure your email isn't
: missed.
: --
: Kay
: "Do not insult the crocodile until you have crossed the river"

Poor old Franz, hope he didn't leave the glass half empty

I've sent my wishes by email Kay.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 20-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Kay contains these words:

the mail
server is being worked on at the moment, so if you do email, reply to
this thread to say that you have, and I will make sure your email isn't
missed.

Emu on its way. (From a valid mailbox.)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 23-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Kay

In article , Jaques
d'Alltrades writes
The message
from Kay contains these words:

the mail
server is being worked on at the moment, so if you do email, reply to
this thread to say that you have, and I will make sure your email isn't
missed.

Emu on its way. (From a valid mailbox.)

Rusty - I haven't had your email yet - could you please re-send it? Or
did you look up his address and write direct?
--
Kay

Old 24-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Kay contains these words:

Rusty - I haven't had your email yet - could you please re-send it? Or
did you look up his address and write direct?

Writing directly, thanks. (But haven't got round to it yet due to
spending time in the garden innit.)

Old 20-05-2005, 01:21 PM
jane

~
~Franz was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack, sent home 4
~days later, and died at home after another 4 days on 28th March.
~
~I have his address - if anyone wishes to send condolences to his wife
~Marie, either post them to the group or email them to me and I will
~forward them. My email address above is genuine; however, the mail
~server is being worked on at the moment, so if you do email, reply to
~this thread to say that you have, and I will make sure your email isn't
~missed.
~--
~Kay
~ "Do not insult the crocodile until you have crossed the river"
~
Oh dear I am so very sorry. Not only because he was an erudite
gardener but also because he was a fellow physicist and a knowledgable
one at that.

Please pass on my condolences. I should have liked to have met him.

--
jane

Mark Twain

Old 20-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Mike Lyle

Kay wrote:
Very sad news for those of you who knew Franz or enjoyed his posts.

Franz was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack, sent

home 4
days later, and died at home after another 4 days on 28th March.

I have his address - if anyone wishes to send condolences to his

wife
Marie, either post them to the group or email them to me and I

will
forward them. My email address above is genuine; however, the mail
server is being worked on at the moment, so if you do email, reply

this thread to say that you have, and I will make sure your email
isn't missed.

Please associate me with any message of condolence. I enjoyed his
company on Usenet, and I shall miss him. His was a life worth
celebrating.

--
Mike.

Old 20-05-2005, 02:11 PM
June Hughes

In message , Kay
writes
so if you do email, reply to
this thread to say that you have, and I will make sure your email isn't
missed.

I have emailed as requested, Kay.
--
June Hughes
Old 20-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Pam Moore

On Fri, 20 May 2005 15:54:55 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

Franz was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack, sent home 4
days later, and died at home after another 4 days on 28th March.

Dear Kay
I am not sending a separate email but please add my name to those who
mourn his parting, and will feel that URG has lost a real friend.

Pam in Bristol
Old 20-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Kay

Although I have Franz's address, I never pass on private addresses
without the permission of the owner. But if you do want to send a snail
mail, email me for my snail mail address, and I'm very happy to forward
to Mrs Heymann.
--
Kay

Old 20-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Christopher Norton

The message
from Kay contains these words:

Very sad news for those of you who knew Franz or enjoyed his posts.

Franz was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack, sent home 4
days later, and died at home after another 4 days on 28th March.

I have his address - if anyone wishes to send condolences to his wife
Marie, either post them to the group or email them to me and I will
forward them. My email address above is genuine; however, the mail
server is being worked on at the moment, so if you do email, reply to
this thread to say that you have, and I will make sure your email isn't
missed.
--
Kay

Ooof.

Always opinionated and entertaining to read.

Sad to here it.

Chris
Old 20-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Tumbleweed

"Kay" wrote in message
Very sad news for those of you who knew Franz or enjoyed his posts.

Franz was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack, sent home 4
days later, and died at home after another 4 days on 28th March.

I have his address - if anyone wishes to send condolences to his wife
Marie, either post them to the group or email them to me and I will
forward them. My email address above is genuine; however, the mail
server is being worked on at the moment, so if you do email, reply to
this thread to say that you have, and I will make sure your email isn't
missed.
--
Kay

Bummer, will miss him, enjoyed his posts, hearfelt condolences to Marie :-(

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Old 20-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Kay
writes
Very sad news for those of you who knew Franz or enjoyed his posts.

Franz was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack, sent home 4
days later, and died at home after another 4 days on 28th March.

Very sorry to hear this news.
A sad loss to urg and to Usenet.
--
Alan Gould