GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tamson (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/94755-tamson.html)

Tamson 26-05-2005 12:34 AM

tamson

'Betulia'

Can anyone give me any information about this plant ?

Alan Gould 26-05-2005 06:59 AM

In article , Tamson Tamson.1pm9k3@gar
denbanter.co.uk writes

'Betulia'

Can anyone give me any information about this plant ?

You may perhaps mean Betula, which is a Birch Tree.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Mike Lyle 26-05-2005 07:24 PM

Alan Gould wrote:
In article , Tamson
Tamson.1pm9k3@gar denbanter.co.uk writes

'Betulia'

Can anyone give me any information about this plant ?

You may perhaps mean Betula, which is a Birch Tree.

My books are still boxed, but there's a dirty great begonia called
something like that. If that's what our subject-line friend means,
I'd treat them just like other begonias: moist atmosphere from a
gravel dish or outer pot packed with peaty stuff, no direct sun, weak
liquid feed when flowering.

--
Mike.

Tamson 27-05-2005 12:11 AM

Thanks for your reply but it is 'Betulia', a variety of begonia.

Tamson 27-05-2005 12:15 AM

Thanks for your reply, and you are right, it is a begonia but I want more info regarding propagation, and who supplies the plants.

tamson

michael joseph 27-05-2005 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamson
Thanks for your reply, and you are right, it is a begonia but I want more info regarding propagation, and who supplies the plants.

tamson

its a begonia
scientific name
Begonia x hiemalis if you do a search type in this name