Old 26-05-2005, 12:34 AM
Registered User

Default tamson

'Betulia'

Can anyone give me any information about this plant ?
Old 26-05-2005, 06:59 AM
Alan Gould

In article , Tamson Tamson.1pm9k3@gar
denbanter.co.uk writes

'Betulia'

Can anyone give me any information about this plant ?

You may perhaps mean Betula, which is a Birch Tree.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 26-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Mike Lyle

Alan Gould wrote:
In article , Tamson
Tamson.1pm9k3@gar denbanter.co.uk writes

'Betulia'

Can anyone give me any information about this plant ?

You may perhaps mean Betula, which is a Birch Tree.

My books are still boxed, but there's a dirty great begonia called
something like that. If that's what our subject-line friend means,
I'd treat them just like other begonias: moist atmosphere from a
gravel dish or outer pot packed with peaty stuff, no direct sun, weak
liquid feed when flowering.

--
Mike.

Old 27-05-2005, 12:11 AM
Registered User

Thanks for your reply but it is 'Betulia', a variety of begonia.
Old 27-05-2005, 12:15 AM
Registered User

Thanks for your reply, and you are right, it is a begonia but I want more info regarding propagation, and who supplies the plants.

tamson

Old 27-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamson
Thanks for your reply, and you are right, it is a begonia but I want more info regarding propagation, and who supplies the plants.

tamson
its a begonia
scientific name
Begonia x hiemalis if you do a search type in this name