GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wolf - help please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/94791-wolf-help-please.html)

Geraldine Porte 26-05-2005 08:34 PM

Wolf - help please

1 Attachment(s)
I have seen a wolf statue, but he is in someones front garden sitting on the door step watching the traffic go by. I do not have the nerve to ring the doorbell and ask where they purchased him from. I tried writing but with no reply.

He is about three foot high but I don't know if he is made of stone or plastic, and he would look great on my patio

I have attached a jpg file if any one has the time to help me find out where to purchase one of these I would be very grateful

Many thanks for your time.

Gerry Porter

pineapple 26-05-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geraldine Porte
I have seen a wolf statue, but he is in someones front garden sitting on the door step watching the traffic go by. I do not have the nerve to ring the doorbell and ask where they purchased him from. I tried writing but with no reply.

He is about three foot high but I don't know if he is made of stone or plastic, and he would look great on my patio

I have attached a jpg file if any one has the time to help me find out where to purchase one of these I would be very grateful

Many thanks for your time.

Gerry Porter

I see what you mean, he looks great, (shame about the chain). I bought a stone Minotaur from this company, might be worth a try:www.willowstone.com
Good luck.