Old 26-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Registered User

Smile Wolf - help please

I have seen a wolf statue, but he is in someones front garden sitting on the door step watching the traffic go by. I do not have the nerve to ring the doorbell and ask where they purchased him from. I tried writing but with no reply.

He is about three foot high but I don't know if he is made of stone or plastic, and he would look great on my patio

I have attached a jpg file if any one has the time to help me find out where to purchase one of these I would be very grateful

Many thanks for your time.

Gerry Porter
Attached Thumbnails
Wolf - help please-dsc00087.jpg
Old 26-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Registered User

Location: Leicester, UK
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldine Porte
I have seen a wolf statue, but he is in someones front garden sitting on the door step watching the traffic go by. I do not have the nerve to ring the doorbell and ask where they purchased him from. I tried writing but with no reply.

He is about three foot high but I don't know if he is made of stone or plastic, and he would look great on my patio

I have attached a jpg file if any one has the time to help me find out where to purchase one of these I would be very grateful

Many thanks for your time.

Gerry Porter
I see what you mean, he looks great, (shame about the chain). I bought a stone Minotaur from this company, might be worth a try:www.willowstone.com
Good luck.