GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bronze leaved buxus sempervirens info wanted (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9495-bronze-leaved-buxus-sempervirens-info-wanted.html)

Annabel 23-02-2003 05:47 PM

Bronze leaved buxus sempervirens info wanted

I would like to know the name of a plant sold to a friend as buxus
sempervirens, it has bronze coloured leaves, I don't think the leaves
are this colour from nutrient disorder..

Bell

Natalie 23-02-2003 06:19 PM

"Annabel" wrote in message
I would like to know the name of a plant sold to a friend as buxus
sempervirens, it has bronze coloured leaves, I don't think the leaves
are this colour from nutrient disorder..

Bell

Its common name is boxwood. The leaves can have a red/bronze tinge during
the winter but new growth should be green.

Natalie

Annabel 24-02-2003 10:34 AM

"Natalie" wrote in message

"Annabel" wrote in message
I would like to know the name of a plant sold to a friend as buxus
sempervirens, it has bronze coloured leaves, I don't think the

leaves
are this colour from nutrient disorder..

Bell

Its common name is boxwood. The leaves can have a red/bronze tinge

during
the winter but new growth should be green.

Natalie

The leaves are bronze not bronze tinged, in fact the plant has no green
on it at all..

Bell