GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Crocosmia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/94958-crocosmia.html)

Sacha 29-05-2005 08:22 AM

Crocosmia

A couple of people asked me to let them know when Ray's new Crocosmia goes
on sale. A wholesaler called Aline Fairweather has it for distribution now
and it doesn't have PBR on it - don't know if it will have. Fairweather are
in Beaulieu but send plants all over the country. The plant is called
Crocosmia Krakatoa and the flowers are large and a bright orange-red. We
like it particularly, because it flowers after C. Lucifer is finishing, so
makes a good successor!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Spider 29-05-2005 06:24 PM

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
A couple of people asked me to let them know when Ray's new Crocosmia goes
on sale. A wholesaler called Aline Fairweather has it for distribution

now
and it doesn't have PBR on it - don't know if it will have. Fairweather

are
in Beaulieu but send plants all over the country. The plant is called
Crocosmia Krakatoa and the flowers are large and a bright orange-red. We
like it particularly, because it flowers after C. Lucifer is finishing, so
makes a good successor!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

Thanks, Sacha .. I was one of those people. Good of you to remember.

Spider

Sacha 29-05-2005 10:09 PM

On 29/5/05 18:24, in article ,
"Spider" wrote:

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
A couple of people asked me to let them know when Ray's new Crocosmia goes
on sale. A wholesaler called Aline Fairweather has it for distribution

now
and it doesn't have PBR on it - don't know if it will have. Fairweather

are
in Beaulieu but send plants all over the country. The plant is called
Crocosmia Krakatoa and the flowers are large and a bright orange-red. We
like it particularly, because it flowers after C. Lucifer is finishing, so
makes a good successor!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

Thanks, Sacha .. I was one of those people. Good of you to remember.

Spider

Email me your address, would you? No promises but if any are going spare...
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Spider 01-06-2005 07:47 PM

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
On 29/5/05 18:24, in article ,
"Spider" wrote:

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

Hi Sacha,

I have posted my details on your www.hillhouse..... site, rather than make
them public here. Whether there are any Crocosmia 'Krakatoa' going spare or
not, thank you so very much for the thought. Bless you for bringing a warm
glow to my evening.

Spider

Sacha 01-06-2005 09:45 PM

On 1/6/05 19:47, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
On 29/5/05 18:24, in article ,
"Spider" wrote:

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

I've answered your email, so hope it worked. We'll have to see what the
autumn brings. ;-)
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)

Mr_Crocosmia 07-09-2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacha (Post 526171)
On 1/6/05 19:47, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

Sacha
wrote in message
. uk...
On 29/5/05 18:24, in article ,
"Spider"
wrote:

Sacha
wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

Hi Sacha

Long time no speak................ hope you and Ray are well????????

Mark