Old 29-05-2005, 08:22 AM
Sacha

Default Crocosmia

A couple of people asked me to let them know when Ray's new Crocosmia goes
on sale. A wholesaler called Aline Fairweather has it for distribution now
and it doesn't have PBR on it - don't know if it will have. Fairweather are
in Beaulieu but send plants all over the country. The plant is called
Crocosmia Krakatoa and the flowers are large and a bright orange-red. We
like it particularly, because it flowers after C. Lucifer is finishing, so
makes a good successor!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 29-05-2005, 06:24 PM
Spider

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
A couple of people asked me to let them know when Ray's new Crocosmia goes
on sale. A wholesaler called Aline Fairweather has it for distribution

now
and it doesn't have PBR on it - don't know if it will have. Fairweather

are
in Beaulieu but send plants all over the country. The plant is called
Crocosmia Krakatoa and the flowers are large and a bright orange-red. We
like it particularly, because it flowers after C. Lucifer is finishing, so
makes a good successor!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

Thanks, Sacha .. I was one of those people. Good of you to remember.

Spider

Old 29-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Sacha

On 29/5/05 18:24, in article ,
"Spider" wrote:

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
A couple of people asked me to let them know when Ray's new Crocosmia goes
on sale. A wholesaler called Aline Fairweather has it for distribution

now
and it doesn't have PBR on it - don't know if it will have. Fairweather

are
in Beaulieu but send plants all over the country. The plant is called
Crocosmia Krakatoa and the flowers are large and a bright orange-red. We
like it particularly, because it flowers after C. Lucifer is finishing, so
makes a good successor!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

Thanks, Sacha .. I was one of those people. Good of you to remember.

Spider

Email me your address, would you? No promises but if any are going spare...
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 01-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Spider

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
On 29/5/05 18:24, in article ,
"Spider" wrote:

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

Hi Sacha,

I have posted my details on your www.hillhouse..... site, rather than make
them public here. Whether there are any Crocosmia 'Krakatoa' going spare or
not, thank you so very much for the thought. Bless you for bringing a warm
glow to my evening.

Spider

Old 01-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Sacha

On 1/6/05 19:47, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
On 29/5/05 18:24, in article ,
"Spider" wrote:

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

I've answered your email, so hope it worked. We'll have to see what the
autumn brings. ;-)
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)

Old 07-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Registered User

Location: Lincolnshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha View Post
On 1/6/05 19:47, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

Sacha
wrote in message
. uk...
On 29/5/05 18:24, in article ,
"Spider"
wrote:

Sacha
wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

Hi Sacha

Long time no speak................ hope you and Ray are well????????

Mark

Crocosmia 'Lucifer' Crocosmia 'Lucifer'.JPG (0/2) Just Plane Noise Garden Photos 0 25-07-2013 01:40 PM
Crocosmia Q: Frogleg Gardening 7 22-07-2004 06:02 PM
Crocosmia - a record? andrewpreece United Kingdom 14 18-05-2004 06:22 PM
Storing crocosmia corms Chris Hogg United Kingdom 12 20-10-2003 12:42 AM
Disappointing Dahlias and Crumby Crocosmia Fleemo Gardening 2 16-09-2003 01:02 AM