Old 06-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Glenda

Default BBC Gardener's World Live

This will be our first year for a trip to the BBC Gardener's World
Live exhibition at Birmingham NEC. Does anyone have any advice on
what to see / what not to miss etc., as we'll only have a limited
amount of time there. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Thank you.

Glenda

--
10 Years! Coronation Street Weekly Updates for th'Internet
http://www.corrieweeklyupdates.btinternet.co.uk
Old 09-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Oxymel of Squill

they sell off the plants cheap at the end of the day, about 6pm as I recall,
there's a bit of a sameness about it all after you're wandered round for a
couple of hours. Take own tea n sarnies as theirs are overpriced.

I went with the local gardening club, we had a raffle on the way there and a
raffle on the way back. The chairwoman came round and gave each of us a
formal interview on the way there but I feigned sleep on the way back. Go
in your car, not on a coach