Old 11-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Mike

Default Aggression

To what degree is there 'aggression' in the garden?

Discuss

Mike

--
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the Sea

Old 11-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Gary Woods

"Mike" wrote:

To what degree is there 'aggression' in the garden?

Better terms. please.
Aggression by gardeners, or by the plants?

I have some thistles, for instance, that are clearly bent on world
domination. They tried to annex the sugar snap pea row, claiming a need
for living space, but I've thwarted them so far.

Old 11-06-2005, 08:18 PM
shazzbat

"Mike" wrote in message
To what degree is there 'aggression' in the garden?

Discuss

Well two of the local little basdarlings had a right punch up in our front
garden recently over a disputed throw in. It ended when one of them fell or
was pushed into the berberis. I didn't laugh of course, that would have been
mean and nasty of me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Steve

Old 12-06-2005, 05:55 AM
Alan Gould

In article , Mike
writes
To what degree is there 'aggression' in the garden?

In our garden, none whatever, but in this group comments such as
'battling with weeds (or slugs, or cats)' are sometimes seen.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.