Old 12-06-2005, 12:49 AM
Alan Holmes

Default Fiskars?

Does anyone have an address for Fiskars, I have a Wilkinson
fork which has broken, and I wish to return it to the company,
the fork is supposed to have a ten year guarantee!

I know they are somewhere in south wales.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Old 12-06-2005, 12:50 AM
Sparks

Alan Holmes wrote:
Does anyone have an address for Fiskars, I have a Wilkinson
fork which has broken, and I wish to return it to the company,
the fork is supposed to have a ten year guarantee!

I know they are somewhere in south wales.

How old is the fork, as it may be easier to take it back to where you got
it!

Sparks...

Old 12-06-2005, 08:24 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Sparks" contains these words:
Alan Holmes wrote:

Does anyone have an address for Fiskars, I have a Wilkinson
fork which has broken, and I wish to return it to the company,
the fork is supposed to have a ten year guarantee!

I know they are somewhere in south wales.

How old is the fork, as it may be easier to take it back to where you got
it!

It is the vendor's responsibility to refund/exchange.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 12-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Holmes
Does anyone have an address for Fiskars, I have a Wilkinson
fork which has broken, and I wish to return it to the company,
the fork is supposed to have a ten year guarantee!

I know they are somewhere in south wales.

--
Alan
Hope this info helps...

FISKARS BRANDS, INC. UK Ltd
School, Office & Craft
Brackla Industrial Estate
Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan
Wales CF31 2XA
UK

Tel.: 01656 655 595
Old 12-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Sparks

Alan Holmes wrote:

Does anyone have an address for Fiskars, I have a Wilkinson
fork which has broken, and I wish to return it to the company,
the fork is supposed to have a ten year guarantee!

I know they are somewhere in south wales.

How old is the fork, as it may be easier to take it back to where
you got it!

It is the vendor's responsibility to refund/exchange.

This is true for the sale of goods act, however, if there is a 10 year
manufactures guarantee, and you wish to peruse this, then it needs to be
sent to the manufacturer.

Old 12-06-2005, 03:05 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Sparks" contains these words:

This is true for the sale of goods act, however, if there is a 10 year
manufactures guarantee, and you wish to peruse this, then it needs to be
sent to the manufacturer.

If you've kept the guarantee, you can peruse it at home.

Methinks you have a wandering 's' innit.

Old 12-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Alan Holmes

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Does anyone have an address for Fiskars, I have a Wilkinson
fork which has broken, and I wish to return it to the company,
the fork is supposed to have a ten year guarantee!

I know they are somewhere in south wales.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

So, no one has any idea where they are!

Old 12-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Anthony

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Does anyone have an address for Fiskars, I have a Wilkinson
fork which has broken, and I wish to return it to the company,
the fork is supposed to have a ten year guarantee!

I know they are somewhere in south wales.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Fiskars Brands UK Limited
Newlands Avenue
Bridgend
CF31 2XA

T: 01656 655595

http://www.wilkinsonswordgarden.com/

HTH

Anthony

Old 13-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Spider

Anthony wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Does anyone have an address for Fiskars, I have a Wilkinson
fork which has broken, and I wish to return it to the company,
the fork is supposed to have a ten year guarantee!

I know they are somewhere in south wales.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Fiskars Brands UK Limited
Newlands Avenue
Bridgend
CF31 2XA

T: 01656 655595

http://www.wilkinsonswordgarden.com/

.....or www.fiskars.com

Spider

HTH

Anthony

Old 13-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Anthony

"Spider" wrote in message
Does anyone have an address for Fiskars, I have a Wilkinson
fork which has broken, and I wish to return it to the company,
the fork is supposed to have a ten year guarantee!
I know they are somewhere in south wales.
Alan
Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Fiskars Brands UK Limited
Newlands Avenue
Bridgend
CF31 2XA