GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sheen flame weed gun (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/95949-sheen-flame-weed-gun.html)

gumboots11 15-06-2005 01:01 PM

Sheen flame weed gun

I bought a paraffin gun from a boot sale last week. Unfortunately it doesn't have an instruction manual - can anyone tell me if the manufacturer has a website or can anyone scan and send me a manual?
Many thanks
Keith

Jaques d'Alltrades 15-06-2005 07:47 PM

The message
from gumboots11 contains these words:

I bought a paraffin gun from a boot sale last week. Unfortunately it
doesn't have an instruction manual - can anyone tell me if the
manufacturer has a website or can anyone scan and send me a manual?
Many thanks

I would go to uk.rec.sheds and ask there. Just use the same subject
line, or change it to 'Ping Guy'.

You'll get the low-down on how to use it. (See
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/inky.jpg )

--
Rusty

Martin W 15-06-2005 08:07 PM

Sheen equipment
Greasley St

Bulwell

Nottingham

NG6 8NG

0115 927 2321

I rang to order a spare jet and they sent me an instruction leaflet free
with the new jet. Give them a ring, theyre very helpful.

If you dont get one by weekend I could scan mine for you.

Martin

gumboots11 15-06-2005 10:28 PM

Thanks Martin - I will give them a ring -
Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin W

gumboots11 16-06-2005 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin W
Sheen equipment
Greasley St

Bulwell

Nottingham

NG6 8NG

0115 927 2321

I rang to order a spare jet and they sent me an instruction leaflet free
with the new jet. Give them a ring, theyre very helpful.

If you dont get one by weekend I could scan mine for you.

Martin

I phoned them this morning and they are sending me an instruction book free of charge- Thanks for the lead Martin