Old 15-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Registered User

Default Sheen flame weed gun

I bought a paraffin gun from a boot sale last week. Unfortunately it doesn't have an instruction manual - can anyone tell me if the manufacturer has a website or can anyone scan and send me a manual?
Many thanks
Keith
Old 15-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from gumboots11 contains these words:

I bought a paraffin gun from a boot sale last week. Unfortunately it
doesn't have an instruction manual - can anyone tell me if the
manufacturer has a website or can anyone scan and send me a manual?
Many thanks

I would go to uk.rec.sheds and ask there. Just use the same subject
line, or change it to 'Ping Guy'.

You'll get the low-down on how to use it. (See
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/inky.jpg )

--
Rusty
Old 15-06-2005, 08:07 PM
Martin W

Sheen equipment
Greasley St

Bulwell

Nottingham

NG6 8NG

0115 927 2321

I rang to order a spare jet and they sent me an instruction leaflet free
with the new jet. Give them a ring, theyre very helpful.

If you dont get one by weekend I could scan mine for you.

Martin

Old 15-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Registered User

Thanks Martin - I will give them a ring -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin W

Old 16-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin W
Sheen equipment
Greasley St

Bulwell

Nottingham

NG6 8NG

0115 927 2321

I rang to order a spare jet and they sent me an instruction leaflet free
with the new jet. Give them a ring, theyre very helpful.

If you dont get one by weekend I could scan mine for you.

Martin
I phoned them this morning and they are sending me an instruction book free of charge- Thanks for the lead Martin