Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Derek White

Default Rat Trouble!

I can't quite get my head around this, because we live in a clean area and
our garden is small but well looked after. We bought some large wooden
oblong plant containers about a year ago, and we have some very pretty
flowers in them that help to decorate the garden. And today, disaster! I
have seen a rat in the garden, which, on closer inspection, appears to have
burrowed down beneath one of these containers. I now feel as though I am an
extra in the film "Night of the Living Dead"! It is quite horrendous to
think it is lurking in my garden. What is the best way to get rid of it. I
would prefer not to use a trap, but I believe there might be poisons or rat
repellents on the market. Any ideas would be gratefully received!
P.S. I have a tortoise and a dog as pets.

Trouble ID'ing lawn trouble GaryM Gardening 0 24-05-2004 10:05 PM
something? rat/cat/bird/dog eating my weed and feed? [email protected] Gardening 1 14-11-2003 11:02 PM
Rat poison, was Mulch against home? SugarChile Gardening 9 19-05-2003 12:20 AM
Rat in yard! Me too. Gardening 24 29-04-2003 05:08 AM
Humane rat control Mimi De Moratti United Kingdom 25 25-04-2003 01:20 AM