GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Here we go again (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/97064-re-here-we-go-again.html)

Mike 07-07-2005 06:15 PM

Here we go again

Prove, prove, prove, already done it once, catch up or keep quiet.

where?

More twisted lies and twisted accusations

Now how about telling everybody everything you know, and let's have the
truth. I know it will hurt, but be a man and tell the truth like I do.

Mike
who never knowingly tells lies

Mike 07-07-2005 08:27 PM

kenny 07-07-2005 10:31 PM

"Mike" wrote in message
More twisted lies and twisted accusations

Now how about telling everybody everything you know, and let's have the
truth. I know it will hurt, but be a man and tell the truth like I do.

Mike
who never knowingly tells lies

What truth would that be then? Where you falsely accuse people of serious
crimes, or where you assert that all masons are honest

ken